Another surgery :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello everyone
I just wanted to tell you that I will not be online for the 2 following weeks starting on Tuesday. I will have to get another surgery in my tummy next week :(. They told that if everything is going good, I will be leaving the hospital 10 days later. I will miss my Home and Hermy like crazy and I will miss the forum a lot. I will let you know as soon as I come back home :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Good luck Isa. I hope everything goes very smoothly for you.

M

Maggie Cummings

We will certainly miss you. Don't you have a laptop you can take so you can talk to us?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, Isa! I'm so sorry you have to go through that again. Get well soon and come back as quickly as you are able.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks Maggie, Terry and Yvonne :)
I have a laptop but I do not have wireless internet. My staying in the hospital would be so much easier if I could talk to you guys :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
ISA .... goodluck...and keep a smile on...
strength is in numbers and WE all will have you in our thoughts and prayers! You'll be whistle'n Dixie in a few weeks! :shy:
Cheers!
JD~ :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Isa! You tell those doctors "the third time's a charm" and you don't want to see them ever again except maybe in the grocery store by accident.

I will set Taco up to skype with Hermy while you're gone so he doesn't miss you so much. The rest of us will just have to endure, I suppose.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks Stephanie and Mado :)
Stephanie, I am sure Hermy would be very happy about Taco, yesterday, he ate all his plate to get bigger and impress Taco :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.