Yvonne (emysemys) Get Well Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
It is good to see your fingers via keyboard back here. So you all know, Yvonne is tough, I don't mean like leather, I mean very non-complaining and work hard tough, so if she was in so bad a way for those few days with all the all of a hospital visit, know now that many of us would have been hit much harder, and maybe even still be 'out of it'. Will

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
So glad you are back :) wishing you a very speedy recovery :)

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Welcome Back!!! I just saw this post this morning, I hope you are feeling better and that you have a speedy recovery. :)

shellibelli72

5 Year Member
Missouri
ascott said:
Oh Yvonne please get well sooooooon :D

(since you are feeling under the weather, please remember to bump your enclosure temps to no lower than 80 degrees at all times --day and night and soak in a warm water soak for at least 30 minutes to stay hydrated) :p

Too funny!

Praying for a quick recovery for you, Yvonne! We miss your words of wisdom!

mytortET

5 Year Member
Thanks to ALL of you for your hardwork! :D I'm still new to the Forum and finding my way around.... :p I love reading and researching through all the threads and find myself sitting at the computer for HOURS! :rolleyes: When I'm more comfortable, I'll post pictures~ that's if I can figure it out. :p (I read a post on that! ;))

Welcome back Yvonne! Hope you're feeling better.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.