Work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex uk
All sound so exciting...so much diversity! I would love to learn to do taxidermy over here in the uk. It fascinates me so much, to maybe do it as a sideline job, along the other two :)

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I'm a double agent twice over. I work for the Vatican and report directly to the pope. My identity has been erased from the face of the earth and I'm not who I say I am.

Other than that, I work each day at just staying alive.

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
Tyguy here are a few bits. I wont swamp the thread with them so here's just a few.

image-3578479022.png

Ongoing leg sleeve

image-327356232.png

image-465400927.png

image-4049329295.png

Ongoing sleeve (face)

image-2875753791.png

Doing what I <3 :D

Has that come up?

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
GBtortoises said:
I'm a double agent twice over. I work for the Vatican and report directly to the pope. My identity has been erased from the face of the earth and I'm not who I say I am.

Other than that, I work each day at just staying alive.
I knew you reeked of Illuminati.:p

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
In my everyday life, I'm a cat scan technologist. I have been working in the same hospital for 13 years! I work a funky shift, two 16 hour days, but then I am off five days a week. Since its such a crappy shift, the perk is working 32, getting paid 40 with full-time benefits. The day shift is usually biopsies and drainages with some routine outpatients ( not that many outpatients on the days I work, which is good because I hate starting iv's!). My evenings are spent in the emergency room, which can be quite interesting! Not too long ago, we had a couple in because they were dizzy, after taking their dogs cough medicine:rolleyes:

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
I'm currently a product data technician for an online company that sells furnace filters and similar products. Describing the specifics would bore you, but basically, I sit at a computer all day and copy/paste data.

Wish me luck though...Tomorrow I have an interview for a position at an environmental center owned by the state lands division. Less pay, but greater benefits and I get to work with wildlife!

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
Oh everyone's jobs are so interesting lol... Having started this thread I feel silly haha.... I change catheters half the time and poke ink into people the other half!!

All done moving, Phillip seems ok, back in the same indoor enclosure, all positioned the same, hoping not too much upheaval for my little man love him very much :D oh dear, long day + couple of glasses of rose = wobbly and telling my tortoise he is wonderful hehe

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I currently work security at the Radio Shack Corporate Headquarters but I should find out with in the next week or so if I will be getting hired as a police officer.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I'm am IT network manager for a school. I am also an eSafety Trainer -qualified to train other adults - working with young people and their teachers mostly.

Merlin M said:
I am a housekeeper in a historical house...

Are we allowed to know which one? I've always found this interesting. My sister and her husband worked for the National Trust for a long time.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
I am an Old, Retired & Disabled Airborne Avionics Electronics Technician. I now just sit here and read TortoiseForum and tend my Turtles & Tortoises all day. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.