It's freezin' cold in TX, O and wet

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
I'm headed to work, I work at a boarding barn for horses, and it's miserable outside like 40 degrees and wet. I always bring my Catahoula mix Maggie with me to work and she loves to go! But it's so darn icky outside I had to drag her off the couch and into the car. Where she proceeded to look miserable, I covered her up with a blanket and took the funniest pic. Thought I'd share :)
Any other English dressage /jumpers/eventers/hunters out there? I'm an eventer, I board and train at the barn I work at. :p
1385149331118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What a cute picture!

I used to have horses...had the last one euthanized this past summer. I decided to not get any more at this stage in my life.

Back several years ago I used to go (as a spectator) to the shows and events. Dressage was one of my favorites. But much more interesting on TV where you can see the really big guns doing it correctly. In those cases its like ballet.

Before my granddaughter moved to Texas, I was her day care giver and I took her to English/jumping lessons weekly. She takes lessons there now. It would be interesting and very coincidental if you both were at the same barn! She lives in Forney.

But all that is now in the past!

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Re: RE: It's freezin' cold in TX, O and wet

Yvonne G said:
What a cute picture!

I used to have horses...had the last one euthanized this past summer. I decided to not get any more at this stage in my life.

Back several years ago I used to go (as a spectator) to the shows and events. Dressage was one of my favorites. But much more interesting on TV where you can see the really big guns doing it correctly. In those cases its like ballet.

Before my granddaughter moved to Texas, I was her day care giver and I took her to English/jumping lessons weekly. She takes lessons there now. It would be interesting and very coincidental if you both were at the same barn! She lives in Forney.

But all that is now in the past!

Omg I take lessons at barn just by Forney!!!!! That is so crazy

wellington said:
Your poor doggie wanted the day off I think. Such a sad face. So very cute.

I think so too lol but she can't be left at the house unattended because her house potty training isn't very good yet