Why did you choose your username?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
My was originally chainsaw kitten, which was my roller derby name. But I recently changed it to AZtortMom because all my friends call me tort mom and well, I'm from AZ [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
AZtortMom said:
My was originally chainsaw kitten, which was my roller derby name. But I recently changed it to AZtortMom because all my friends call me tort mom and well, I'm from AZ [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Oh I didn't realize you were chainsaw kitten! I remember you LOL didnt realize you were the same person!

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I liked chainsawkitten much better. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
That is how I still have you in my iPhone. [GROWING HEART]

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
chainsawkitten is fun-punk! Perfect for roller derby. So cool. But AzTortMom is good too, for TFO.
Howz about AzTortMomSlashChainsawKitten, LOL!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
you guys can still call me chainsaw kitten if you want [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Why did you choose your username?

Team Gomberg said:
Anymore newbies want to share? I like reading the stories :)

I'm not really a newbie, and I already spoke out, but pretty much I'm TiFFaNY and I'm a tort hoarder. ;);)

erica anne

5 Year Member
Mine is not my name as you may think. It is my daughters name whose account I ended up hijacking.

Funny, she had to talk me into having torts and now I am the one obsessed with them! Maybe someday I will get an account of my own... [WINKING FACE]

And a profile picture! Mine mysteriously disappeared and I can't replace it [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
AZtortMom said:

OMG!!! You skate DERBY??!?! SO COOOOOL!!! My husband is the photographer for a relatively new (2 years) team here in Louisiana, The Lethal Ladies. The girls gave him a derby name: Sniper Joel (because he's always "shooting" them). Although I don't skate (I would love to- I think- but I'm a 59-year old klutz) they let me pick a derby name for my shirt (Notta Nucewun). Do you still skate? If so, for whom? :D

...I don't mean to hijack this thread...:-/

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Moozillion said:
AZtortMom said:

OMG!!! You skate DERBY??!?! SO COOOOOL!!! My husband is the photographer for a relatively new (2 years) team here in Louisiana, The Lethal Ladies. The girls gave him a derby name: Sniper Joel (because he's always "shooting" them). Although I don't skate (I would love to- I think- but I'm a 59-year old klutz) they let me pick a derby name for my shirt (Notta Nucewun). Do you still skate? If so, for whom? :D

...I don't mean to hijack this thread...:-/

I haven't skated for about 2 years but thinking about doing it again. I would probably start skating for a team here in Phoenix called the Desert Dolls

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
erica anne said:
Mine is not my name as you may think. It is my daughters name whose account I ended up hijacking.

Funny, she had to talk me into having torts and now I am the one obsessed with them! Maybe someday I will get an account of my own... [WINKING FACE]

And a profile picture! Mine mysteriously disappeared and I can't replace it [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

you're right, its gone...weird.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
erica anne said:

Well, if you're not "Erica Anne", then just who the heck are you? :rolleyes:

And does your daughter post anymore?

erica anne

5 Year Member
Yvonne G said:
erica anne said:

Well, if you're not "Erica Anne", then just who the heck are you? :rolleyes:

And does your daughter post anymore?

Well I am going to try to come up with a really clever username someday but my actual name is Jessica.

Erica doesn't post much right now, she is in that busy teenage stage [FLUSHED FACE]

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
You should have the moderators change it to Jessica dba Erica Anne, LOL!
I think it's great that you took over and are passionate about it. Erica Anne will come back once that funny little teen thing has had its run! : )

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
I think we had one of these threads a few months ago that I responded on but... well here I go again..

My name in meat space is Melissa. Which is Latin for Honeybee. I am married to a native Hawaiian and the literal translation of my name in Hawaiian is Ka Nalo Mele. Since Hawaiian language often relies on descriptions of certain things and does not have a specific word for a Honeybee it is translated as The (ka) Honey (nalo) insect (mele) Mele is also a native word for dance and song. So it can also be The Honey Dancer.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
So as you can tell, i'm quite the Grateful Dead fan. Been to more shows than I can remember. The last part is I'm a veterinarian. So most people call me Dr. R. Or Evan
So of course one of the best Grateful Dead songs has to be Terrapin Station!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow, Dr. Evan, I didn't know that about you :D We are really glad to have you...you know this, don't you?