Why did you choose your username?

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
Huge fan of "The Dukes Of Hazard." The show, not the movie, lol. I was going to pick "General Lee" but went with this instead.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Our most playful cat is named Monty, often referred to as Monty Moo (and we call our cat Walter "Wally Woo" and Remy "Remy Roo" etc. Sometimes, often in the early evening, Monty gets: an enormous burst of energy that sends him flying all over the house, literally bouncing off walls. When that happens, we refer to him as "The Wild Moozilion!!!" I liked it so have used it for several usernames.

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
I'm not consistent with user names so when I was trying to come up with something for this forum I started with my name Lisa and thought, hmmmm what can I do with that... and
Lisa Turtle is from the show Saved By The Bell (from the 90s)... I thought it was kinda funny to use that lol

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Boda is my last name and the 1 is because I started as just BodaTort but couldn't remember my password one night so I started a new acct. ;-)

farber2028

5 Year Member
Iowa
Farber is my last name, 20 was a sports number and my birthday is on the 28th of January :)

tiff3grl

10 Year Member!
Arizona
tiff (my name is Tiffany), 3 (favorite number), grl (well I'm a girl haha)

It's also been my email for 10+ years :)

3bdulla

5 Year Member
My name in Arabic is Abdulla, but the first letter in my name is not a letter in English, so I substitute it with a 3.

tortugatamer

5 Year Member
Texas
Sooo when I first started planning on getting a tortoise I had a dream of me dressed as a ringmaster or lion tamer. As the view spun around I was taming a tiny tortoise. A very calm and peaceful tortoise that was giving me an unimpressed look as if to say " I'll do what I want ma'am ". Still makes me giggle.

Sent from my MB865 using TortForum mobile app