What to buy?

justino4444

5 Year Member
Ok I'm not sure where this belongs so I'm putting it here. So my parents decided to graciously give me $250 for my good grades all year and my hard work around the house. I decided that this money should go toward my russian tortoise, Thor. I was wondering what I should get for him. Fell free to dream big

~ Justin

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
* Congrats! Maybe just save it for a type of emergency fund if Thor is in need in the future!

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Aldabraman has a great idea. If you're intent on spending it on things though, a picture/description of Thor's enclosure might be helpful. We can see what you do/don't have and what kinda room you have for new stuff.

justino4444

5 Year Member
Sorry I don't have any pics on my phone and I'm away for Easter so I'll have to get back to you on pics but his enclosure needs a huge redo! My indoor enclosure is 4x2 with coco coir as substrate and mvb bulb and also a tube UVB bulb. He has a terra cotta water dish. He also has 2 hides, 1 log and 1 humid hide. His outdoor enclosure is in contruction. It is planned to be 5x7

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Justin you can ask my torts I got good grades and I'm agood house keeper so when do I get my check ? Have a great tort day :)

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It has been my experience (and I've lived a very long time so far), that once I've spent the $$ on stuff I really didn't need, but wanted to have, that something happens and I really, really need some money for something. So just hang onto it for a while and see if something comes up.

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

justino4444

5 Year Member
Yvonne you're probably right so I'm going to save it until Thor needs it. Thank you all for the responces