What is your favorite dog breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuRtLE1924

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I love all dogs! No specific breed in particular, just which ever one calls to me. My love of my life dog that my parents got me when I was young (we saved him from the pound) was a mutt, golden retriever/springer spaniel mix. The best dog in the world, I miss him dearly. Not sure if I could ever bring myself to adopt another one...

pemry3

5 Year Member
I am a lifetime fan of the pit bull. I have found that they are one of the easiest dogs to train, have such a loving personality and can excell in many different areas. With that said I will always own a pitbull but I love so many other dogs. The next one I would like to get is an Irish wolfhound. Some have a bucket list of things to do before you die, I have a list of dogs I would like to own before I die. :D BUT mutts are always great dogs, and they never seem to disappoint.

johin

5 Year Member
My favourit dog breed is german shepherd and I have a beautifull dog.
which I own from a breed and want ot train it now .....

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Awww that pic was GEORGOUS. I line big working dogs. I prob would say something like border collie rough collie or Aussie. But Germans are cool, great Danes, standard poodles aaaa what the heck I love em all! Not much for small dogs though. I currently own the best dog in the world she's a golden retriever awesome dogs ppl!

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
pemry3 said:
I am a lifetime fan of the pit bull. I have found that they are one of the easiest dogs to train, have such a loving personality and can excell in many different areas. With that said I will always own a pitbull but I love so many other dogs. The next one I would like to get is an Irish wolfhound. Some have a bucket list of things to do before you die, I have a list of dogs I would like to own before I die. :D BUT mutts are always great dogs, and they never seem to disappoint.

Haha. Yeah i have many breeds i want to have at some point in my life! Starting with an Australian Shep. Not so much for dogs under 20lbs though.

dannel

5 Year Member
Saskatchewan, Canada
animalfreak said:
Awww that pic was GEORGOUS. I line big working dogs. I prob would say something like border collie rough collie or Aussie. But Germans are cool, great Danes, standard poodles aaaa what the heck I love em all! Not much for small dogs though. I currently own the best dog in the world she's a golden retriever awesome dogs ppl!

What pic are you referring to?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
The great Dane for me.
I had 2 of them and they were the best. I miss my girls very much and someday would hope to have one again.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
I've got to go with a Golden Retriever, as I've got one. However, besides them, Akitas, Portuguese Water Dog or Great Pyrenees.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Great Danes's are my favorite, they are smart and have very human like emotions. That said I love all dogs!! It seems that tortoise keepers also have their love of dogs in common too.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I love boxer's, and I like our rescued grey hound a lot. And she came to us fully trained, got'a love that for sure!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
my best dog was a white boxer. she was so smart. i loss her when i got my bully boy. i would not get another bull dog. i love my bully but... hes alot of work. my next will be a yorkie.

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
A Shiba Inu of course!! I have two that turned 4 yesterday and I owned one for 14yrs before these! They are awesome dogs :D

shiba-inu-cute-puppies-31727195-298-169.jpg

turtlelubber

5 Year Member
I like Aussie Sheperds......the are so cute and energetic!! I wish I had one... But my favorite breed (which isn't a real breed:)) Is what my dog Ollie is: a Baset Hound and lab/golden mix he is two but still looks like a puppy!!!!

image-1006325906.png

This is Ollie!!!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Tillasaurus said:
Dobermans.

Awwwwwww! So gorgeous! A red one! Lol

Ethan D said:
My favorite breeds are 1: Wolf Hybrid/ Pure Bred Timber Wolf 2: Rottie and 3: Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier/ Golden Retriever :D

I like your dog breeds! Lol I have a golden and wolves are my favorite animals!!

Falcon70 said:
I went from a hundred pound bullmastiff to a 15 pound pug. Both breeds are amazing and fun, I like really any dog with the pushed in face (brachycephalic):D
My sister would kill for a pug!! Lol they r cute and funny!! She LOVES them!!! Did I mention she's 6? XD

Alan RF said:
I've got a bedlington terrier her name is missie :)

Those are interesting dogs! Cool to know someone who owns one because they are very uncommon you NEVER see them!!!!! Are they good dogs?

mattgrizzlybear said:
I have the english breed of the golden retriever and he is white! He is not albino though, its the natural color.

I have a normal golden aren't they great?!

dannel said:
What pic are you referring to?

Actually I was going to post again but I ready did! Lol I think it was the border collies on the first page! Haha

turtlelubber said:
I like Aussie Sheperds......the are so cute and energetic!! I wish I had one... But my favorite breed (which isn't a real breed:)) Is what my dog Ollie is: a Baset Hound and lab/golden mix he is two but still looks like a puppy!!!!

This is Ollie!!!

Omg!!! I thought that was an 8 week old lab puppy! Awwwww hahaha

dragonexpert

5 Year Member
I had a Yorkshire Terror. It almost never barked and it didn't shed. It was so nice to have him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.