Too Much Fun!

M

Maggie Cummings

I have just had more fun than any one person is entitled to have.:p Bob got a special invitation to a Reptile Rally at our Petco. So he first got a hot oil massage, then he got a warm soapy bath, neither of which he enjoyed evidently...
And I got asked my favorite question today from the uneducated public...."How old is he", I say "17 yrs", they say"How long did it take him to get that big???". How long did it take for you to be that dumb!...
Anyhow, lots of people and Bob gave a couple of kids rides, me, and a dog. They asked so many good questions and talked about how unique he is as a pet.... Now ya'll know I have trouble adding pictures to my threads...so here we go...
Bob takes a ride in the Bob cart to get to the truck...

M

Maggie Cummings

Darn it, Maggie. get your act together. You build it all up then wham! not pictures!

It cuts me off! I just downloaded 10 freakin pictures and wrote a story and everything, when I hit post it tells me I don't have the authority to do that function. If it takes me longer than 10 minutes it cuts me off...I'm so sorry. But I'm slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

You know....I used to be able to tell a good story complete with pictures. But now I'm on a 10 minute limit....that's too short for me....Hey @Josh ...can't you extend my 10 minutes some????

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

This guy in the striped shirt was from China, didn't speak American and was fascinated by Bob...At first I had him convinced Bob was a drone and my camera was the controls. He and his friend were really believing me, then the one guy touched Bob and says, "he feels real, you play American joke on us huh", I said yes and they just laughed and laughed. It was a good time...

IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3693.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It might be your computer rather than the Forum program.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just love your Bob stories and pictures. I hope you get it figured out. Looks like you all had a good time.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love it! You are a very good tortoise ambassador, Maggie.

Last edited:
M

Maggie Cummings

That is just the best natured tortoise and he's so much fun to take in public....I am so lucky to have him.
BTW, he was the only tortoise among snakes and lizards, gecko's and a huge Boa...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
They were having one at the Houston Petco also . I was going to go but the wife had other plans .

M

Maggie Cummings

They were having one at the Houston Petco also . I was going to go but the wife had other plans .

That's too bad, it seems like everyone has other reptiles, but not tortoises. I like to show him off and educate people about tortoises at the same time...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's too bad, it seems like everyone has other reptiles, but not tortoises. I like to show him off and educate people about tortoises at the same time...
Thats awesome! I like doing the samething . The wife wanted to go shoot guns . Hot babes with guns hells yeah .

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Life with Bob sure looks fun!

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES