Too Much Bob Fun

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

reneereichert said:
So cool! How old is Bob and what does he weigh Maggie? We recently got a 100+ pounder, so I learned what a chore it is to move one of that size, thanks for sharing the photos. Glad I got to see what you move him in, clever! Thats just what I need!

Bob is 13 years old and weighs 102 pounds...I got him when he was 5. I was only supposed to keep him for 2 weeks...well, that wasn't happening

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento Area
maggie3fan said:
reneereichert said:
So cool! How old is Bob and what does he weigh Maggie? We recently got a 100+ pounder, so I learned what a chore it is to move one of that size, thanks for sharing the photos. Glad I got to see what you move him in, clever! Thats just what I need!

Bob is 13 years old and weighs 102 pounds...I got him when he was 5. I was only supposed to keep him for 2 weeks...well, that wasn't happening

Thats awesome Maggie! He is gorgeous!! Tell me, how do I weigh my big guy?

M

Maggie Cummings

reneereichert said:
maggie3fan said:
reneereichert said:

Thats awesome Maggie! He is gorgeous!! Tell me, how do I weigh my big guy?

Take him to your Vet, they will weigh him for free, or Petsmart or Petco generally have big scales...I weighed Bob at his Vet

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Sacramento Area
maggie3fan said:
Take him to your Vet, they will weigh him for free, or Petsmart or Petco generally have big scales...I weighed Bob at his Vet

Thanks, right after I get a cart like you use, lol. Bobs awesome, thanks for sharing.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, bob is so cute. love him. he should have a taxi sign on his shell. 'lol' lindy

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
JeffG , Yeah that's what I was looking for, chaos and destruction!! See that glass door?? What about those cars?? All set up,,,Maybe that is the next part."After Bob's Visit"
Yvonne, I would've thought for sure that little one with the camo boots was related to Maggie!!
Love seeing these.Thanks
Nay

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Can't believe I've just seen this thread now. I wish I could see Bob in action. I bet it was an awesome day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.