Too Much Bob Fun

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

OMG! My Vet held an open house this week end to celebrate 30 years in business and they asked me if I would bring Bob. So I of course said I would and I got my grandson and we got together and we got Bob and away we went...first we got Bob...

23vdok6.jpg

eprx4o.jpg

And when we unloaded Bob everybody freaked out!
The time is off so please ignore it. We just came home today from doing this thing...

a5j906.jpg

1pwa2r.jpg

29deib8.jpg

Here is a case of love at first sight. There is no way for me to describe how this little girl start squealing and waving her hands and she ran up to Bob and started patting him with both of her hands. There was no hesitation at all. She was not afraid and just wanted to touch him and rub on him all the while doing this little girl squeal...

zo9q0z.jpg

And this is what happened...

2vim8hs.jpg

33ngm4i.jpg

She had more fun! I enjoyed watching her as well.

But this was the topper. This little girl named Lily also fell in love with Bob...

s13gj7.jpg

33aq8mb.jpg

to be continued

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Seeing the kids next to Bob puts his size in perspective, he is a big boy... Glad everyone enjoyed seeing him...

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Looks like Bob had a great day and met some new friends! Thanks for sharing!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
He ain't goin' nowhere! ;) Maggie...these pics are GREAT! It's great enrichment for Bob...and, believe it or not...for you too! You are a credit to your community! I can just hear that little girl squealing and going on even now about Bob! She'll be a proud sulcata owner...very soon!:D

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I'm so disappointed! Where are the pictures of all the damage and destruction Bob caused? He must have broken at least a few things. Will you be starting another thread to show this aspect of the day? :cool:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
"Too much Bob fun" and then "...part 3" what happened to part 2?

Its a hard job taking a big tortoise out and about. Here's a big brownie point for you:

419026labh6wkmy7.jpg
533318cls8blm3gm.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
These pictures are so great to see. What a great get together and Bob looks better then ever. What a socialite he's become. What a great day for you too and believe me I can imagine that little girls squeal. I didn't see any pictures of you or your grandson yet though. ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Candy said:
These pictures are so great to see. What a great get together and Bob looks better then ever. What a socialite he's become. What a great day for you too and believe me I can imagine that little girls squeal. I didn't see any pictures of you or your grandson yet though. ;)

Go back and look at the pictures again. That set of legs that looks like tooth picks with the checker board shoes? that's her grand son.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
yumm brownies...haha my parents brought our torts to the church this past week to get blessed on the feast day of the saint associated with animals...apparently they got a similar reaction!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I look forward to seeing Bob on the Texas leg of his world tour. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
jaizei said:
I look forward to seeing Bob on the Texas leg of his world tour. :D

LOL!!

Bob is getting too big for his Bob Cart. And it looks like he didn't ride quietly...like he's anxious to climb out. 100lbs!! Wow!

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Sacramento Area
So cool! How old is Bob and what does he weigh Maggie? We recently got a 100+ pounder, so I learned what a chore it is to move one of that size, thanks for sharing the photos. Glad I got to see what you move him in, clever! Thats just what I need!

Status
Not open for further replies.