THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Hey hi ya'all. Hello from the land of fruits and nuts...I will be headed home in the wee hours tonight. I'm only bringing home 2 extra animals, an Ornata, and a brightly colored 3-toed. I personally have had a pretty good time, playing with many big and small tortoises. I absolutely fell in love with a very small Gopherus agassizii, Omg! the prettiest little tortoise ever, but my sister is tight with her tortoises, no Texasn, no Manouria and Dudley wouldn't fit into my car. I forgot to bring my battery charger and so all the tortoises and plants I saw and wanted to share, my camera was dead the first day I was here. I got to spend time with my sister, but she's glad I'm leaving. LOL my plan was to irritate her so much she'd get better in a hurry. Well, she may not be better but she's kickin me out anyway.
So Mark and NorCalGuy, go out to where 99 and the 5 meet, and I'll be that red streak going by about 2 am, you can see my new center caps...hahahahahahaha ha!

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey hi ya'all. Hello from the land of fruits and nuts...I will be headed home in the wee hours tonight. I'm only bringing home 2 extra animals, an Ornata, and a brightly colored 3-toed. I personally have had a pretty good time, playing with many big and small tortoises. I absolutely fell in love with a very small Gopherus agassizii, Omg! the prettiest little tortoise ever, but my sister is tight with her tortoises, no Texasn, no Manouria and Dudley wouldn't fit into my car. I forgot to bring my battery charger and so all the tortoises and plants I saw and wanted to share, my camera was dead the first day I was here. I got to spend time with my sister, but she's glad I'm leaving. LOL my plan was to irritate her so much she'd get better in a hurry. Well, she may not be better but she's kickin me out anyway.
So Mark and NorCalGuy, go out to where 99 and the 5 meet, and I'll be that red streak going by about 2 am, you can see my new center caps...hahahahahahaha ha!
Love u mags.. forever! Some ppl just dont get us