Best concert you’ve been to

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I actually went on a kick back in 99-02ish where that's all I did was go to concerts every weekend. It was literally the only thing I did lol

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
OMG.. To have seen Janis. And Cream before Clapton became his own thing.

Most memorable::
Marilyn Manson. Back in late 90's. Got in a fight with a chick wearing ICP garb who slammed her big butt into me while she was "moshing". Then got into a verbal disagreement with a preacher outside, who got arrested for spitting at me.

Indianapolis Jazz festival. Bruce Hornsby and Chris Isaak. Got all kinds of crazy because I was there dancing in a silver flapper style fringed dress. Pulled on stage, and filmed by local news stations.

Regrets::
Didn't go see Robin Williams when he was doing his college tour, then he died a few months later.
Same for Sam Kinison and Richard Pryor.
Amy Winehouse.
Nirvana.
And soooo much 60's music that is before my time. I would have gone to Woodstock.

-Meg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
OMG.. To have seen Janis. And Cream before Clapton became his own thing.

Most memorable::
Marilyn Manson. Back in late 90's. Got in a fight with a chick wearing ICP garb who slammed her big butt into me while she was "moshing". Then got into a verbal disagreement with a preacher outside, who got arrested for spitting at me.

Indianapolis Jazz festival. Bruce Hornsby and Chris Isaak. Got all kinds of crazy because I was there dancing in a silver flapper style fringed dress. Pulled on stage, and filmed by local news stations.

Regrets::
Didn't go see Robin Williams when he was doing his college tour, then he died a few months later.
Same for Sam Kinison and Richard Pryor.
Amy Winehouse.
Nirvana.
And soooo much 60's music that is before my time. I would have gone to Woodstock.

-Meg
Omg! Are u married?? Hahaha