THE NUT HOUSE

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
And this boys and girls is one of many reasons why youtube is the devil. Some people should have to have yr permission to post old videos on that site. *shifty eyes*
-Meg
My sad waste of time favorites are the real simple DIY- make a padlock from scrap material (real time 2 days) or how about a mini working dam made out of concrete!

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
My sad waste of time favorites are the real simple DIY- make a padlock from scrap material (real time 2 days) or how about a mini working dam made out of concrete!
LOL..
I use that site way more than I care to admit. Nutnfancy and Hickok45 amongst a few others for my gun addictions.
Then I get my gaming, movie, food, and whatever else craziness watching MatPat.
And then guilty guilty guilty about watching DIY videos.. Of all sorts. House repairs. Pets. Guns. you name it..hehe.
-Meg

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
LOL..
I use that site way more than I care to admit. Nutnfancy and Hickok45 amongst a few others for my gun addictions.
Then I get my gaming, movie, food, and whatever else craziness watching MatPat.
And then guilty guilty guilty about watching DIY videos.. Of all sorts. House repairs. Pets. Guns. you name it..hehe.
-Meg
Nutnfancy is not bad, but I would love a setup like Hickcok45- sipping tea on the deck plinking steel at 500 yards OH MY!

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Nutnfancy is not bad, but I would love a setup like Hickcok45- sipping tea on the deck plinking steel at 500 yards OH MY!
Nutnfancy is getting to the point where discussing him while in "polite" company is probably not a good idea, as he's touching on a lot of political stuffs. But I enjoy his take on a lot of ideas and products.
Hickock45 - I want him to adopt me. LOL. That man has such an amazing aim. And once I am out of NM that's what I am after. My own range.
-Meg