Best concert you’ve been to

Danimal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
MS
I've been to a lot of concerts and with a very few exceptions, I have enjoyed pretty much everyone. There was a Mister Mister concert in the 80's that was way too damn long, they ended every song with a long instrumental. A Robert Palmer concert, I was never a big fan to begin with. I saw Aerosmith 79-80ish before the first sober up and that concert was kind of flat, they were wasted :)

2 concerts that has always stood out was ZZ Tops Eliminator tour. They played for like 3.5 hours and it never felt long. The second was Def Leopard Hysteria tour. Tesla opened and preformed excellently. The stage was in the round allowing for a good view of how Rick was playing those drums with one arm and I got to see Steve play one more time before his death. It just rocked.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I once saw the Beach Boys and have seen many other groups since. It was weird because I'm not that much into that type of music. But there was so much excitement in the air from the people there that I've never forgotten it.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I once saw the Beach Boys and have seen many other groups since. It was weird because I'm not that much into that type of music. But there was so much excitement in the air from the people there that I've never forgotten it.

Their excitement was probably from the weed. ?

AZGirl

Arizona
Gave Willie Nelson a rose back in late 70s. Bob Seger, Devo ?, Crosby Stills Nash, Rod Stewart, Jackson Browne, Many Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, Moody Blues, Stevie Nicks, & blessed to have seen Leon Russell & Elton John together before Leon passed, Third Day a few times.

love all kinds of music, except rap and real heavy metal. Would def go see Zak Brown Band. Like old country mostly w Zak being an exception in new.

I pick music based on mood.

Alecks

Oskaloosa
Depends on the adults who are supporting you! If they read the care sheet and are willing to assist so it is properly done then 14 is fine! Lots on TFO with parents and kids!
My mom doesn't know anything about RT's lol, I take care of him by myself and I'm 14. I did a lot of research before I got him though. I read the care sheet and a lot of other things on here.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Depends on the adults who are supporting you! If they read the care sheet and are willing to assist so it is properly done then 14 is fine! Lots on TFO with parents and kids!

Happy Birthday Blackdog!!!!!
Hope your wife has good plans for you both!
Don’t get carried away though, at your age you’d probably break a hip! ??❤️??????

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
#1. The Cure. Dodger Stadium. 1990.

The Cure again a couple of years ago at the Hollywood Bowl. They still got it.
Offspring in '95.
Presidents of the United States of America in '95.
Van Helen, WITH Diamond Dave, a few years ago.
KISS a couple years ago.
Depeche Mode a few years ago.
Duran Duran at Jimmy Kimmel, and again at Hollywood Bowl.
Niel Diamond several times. Always amazing.
Imagine Dragons a few years ago.

One of my favorites are the Flashback 80's concerts hosted by Richard Blade. They get a bunch of 80's bands together and each plays a few of their most memorable songs. Berlin, OMD, ABC, General Public, The Flirts, Drama Rama, Bow Wow Wow, Howard Jones, Human League, Men at Work, Psych Furs, Spandau Ballet, Marc Almond...

Jan A

Boulder, CO
My mom doesn't know anything about RT's lol, I take care of him by myself and I'm 14. I did a lot of research before I got him though. I read the care sheet and a lot of other things on here.
You sound pretty responsible, & it's admirable you've done your homework. My concerns are always that some parents don't understand the tort care required & don't help when their kid asks for help. But I applaud you for your interest, & with luck, you might be one of those 75 yr. old ladies with a 61 yr. old tort. Yahoo!!