Status
Not open for further replies.

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
AZ
AZRedfoot said:
I live in Chandler and would love to come. Hopefully, it will be a little cooler then...

I'm in the Old Pueblo. Count me in.

Let's just meet up Mt Lemmon. It's cool all year long. Lol.

helenab

5 Year Member
webskipper said:
AZRedfoot said:
I live in Chandler and would love to come. Hopefully, it will be a little cooler then...

I'm in the Old Pueblo. Count me in.

Let's just meet up Mt Lemmon. It's cool all year long. Lol.

thats a great idea, on sundays they have bands and such. Emmmm nice motorcyle ride there I heard.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Does anyone know if the TTPG Conference has a set date? I looked at the website and it looks like it hadn't been updated in awhile.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Neal said:
Does anyone know if the TTPG Conference has a set date? I looked at the website and it looks like it hadn't been updated in awhile.

It is strange that there is not a set date yet. I'm sure that it will be in November, but I know that is not much help. I think they usually try to line it up on the weekend of the reptile expo at the Mesa convention center which is Nov. 19-20th this year.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
we're happy to come - but in cooler weather. The farther ahead I know the date, the better to schedule work around it - I work most every weekend and we schedule waayyy ahead - makes it tough for "spur of the moment things...." oh ~ RV will be staying home. She's too big to travel easily.

TOK DADDY

5 Year Member
Arizona
I'd love to meet - I'm also from Chandler. Just let me know where and when and I'm in!

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
When is the Anniversary date?

How about scheduling the party for August 13th?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
webskipper said:
When is the Anniversary date?

How about scheduling the party for August 13th?

I think the overall consensus is to wait until the week of the TTPG conference in November. Maybe the Saturday after the conference, but they have not set an exact date yet for the conference as far as I could find.

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Hi everyone!

I haven't been logged in for a while (sorry!) but we're in Tempe (quite near Town Lake), count us in!

-Devon

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
The TTPG conference will be on November 17th and 18th (Thursday & Friday), the reptile expo will be the 19th and 20th. Perhaps the 19th of November in the afternoon? Both events will be located at the Mesa Marriot I believe, there are a lot of places around there that we could do a potluck or picnic. In fact, I think there is a big lawn right in front of the convention center...I could look into it and see if we could just do it there. It could be a good way to advertise the forum as well, with the reptile expo going on at the same time.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
That would be perfect if it is possible to do it right at the expo, but even if there isn't a place that it would be allowed right there, both Pioneer Park and Escobedo (sp?) park are within a mile or two of the convention center. It seems like there should be "picnic area" at the convention center though. I have just never paid that close of attention when I have been there in the past.

Xander

5 Year Member
November sounds great.. I am new to the forum. Do we bring our torts with us to these events??

pliken

5 Year Member
Mesa & Payson, Arizona
Neal said:
Attention Arizona (and surrounding area) TFO members.

We would like to coordinate a get together/potluck event. If you have an interest please respond to this thread along with a recommendation for a meeting place. Rumor is that if enough people are interested, the man behind the curtain, the great and powerful Josh might make an appearance. :)

I'm in Mesa off of Country Club and the 60, I am willing to meet anywhere in the valley though. I'm thinking Late August, September, October when the weather is a little better. If you have any recommendations on dates, post that here as well.

Hi - I live very close to you, off Alma School and the 60. I would love to get together with everyone. Can't do late October because our daughter is getting married - at our house!

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I wanted to say, hi. Great to see so many AZ folks, I don't know if i can make it, but I will keep my eye on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.