TFO's Fourth Anniversary: West Coast Get-Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyGontortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I would love to meet up with you all, but unable to this weekend. So sad that I will not be able to attend the reptile show either. My daughter will be racing at Snow Summit (downhill ski racing) that weekend. I will most likely be freezing my .... off that weekend being on the side of a snowy mountain. Hope you all have fun.

DSaenz

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
La Mirada, CA
Josh said:
OK everyone, I just got confirmation that TFO will have a booth at the January Reptile Super Show in Pomona, CA (http://www.reptilesupershow.com)
I think this presents the perfect opportunity for our SoCal meet-up and still gives everyone plenty of time to plan for it. The show is on January 7 and 8, 2012. I think Saturday is probably better to draw more people, but I'll be there all weekend so you can come meet me any old time.
PLEASE chime in if you can make it or you can't. We really want to make this meet-up happen!!

Thanks for your support everyone!

Count me in!!! :D

jkingler

5 Year Member
I just saw the above too late! Any chance of another SoCal get together soon? Or even better, a San Diego one?

Thinking of going to the Jan 13th meeting of the San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society, but seeing as they are electing officers and instating bylaws, etc., and given that my girlfriend and I (and my tortoise) are all brand new to this, I am not sure how relevant that would be!

Would love to meet, converse with, and befriend some more seasoned tortfans, though - especially some in my neck of the woods - so I would likely go to the above and anything else, really. :)

My zip is 92102, if that helps with logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.