Some help for my friend please.

StuMac

5 Year Member
Yeah, when I pointed out some of the issues she was quite surprised, but she told me she really appreciated me telling her. I'm no expert myself, but I've been on here every day and read enough to recognise where she was going wrong. Just wanted some more experienced voices to confirm and expand on what I thought was the best course of action. I'll be seeing her later today. Thanks so much for all your input.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
If I were you I'd give her the care sheets & diet sheets on the forum, give her the forum address and your number (if she has any questions).... You can also find more info on other animals she sells (especially those "exotics")... Wish you luck :)

StuMac

5 Year Member
UPDATE:

I spoke to my friend today, I passed on all the comments and advice you guys gave me. She went to various shops to get supplies, I went over an hour ago...and within 20 mins we went from this:

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1405356531.345507.jpg

To this:
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1405356558.934268.jpg

Whilst it is still too small an enclosure, the decorations( all fake) and the moisture rich substrate will make the habitat much better in the short term. Speedy has already gone wandering around, had a nosy at the plants and munch some kale/lambs lettuce/Mazuri mix I made up. Rather chuffed with the difference.