Scared of any animals?

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
This is the only insect that gives me the heebie-geebies....if I found one of any size crawling on me I would have a heart attack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-02-21-33-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-02-21-33-37.png
    1 MB · Views: 18

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
This is the only insect that gives me the heebie-geebies....if I found one of any size crawling on me I would have a heart attack.
That is one mean looking centipede.
I don't mind them, but that one looks pretty scary and I bet it can give a nasty and possibly poisonous bite too.
Good reason to be nervous.

Turtlepete

South Florida
If you ever come out here to visit, I am totally locking you in the reptile room with all the roach bins until you get over it!!! :D

Depends on the roaches. The little guys we feed to reptiles give me the heebie jeebies a little bit, but I can handle them. It's the big guys we get in South Florida. The ones the size of your hand that you smash with a hammer, hear a CRUNCH, and they keep running. I kid you not. They are indestructible.

Well, I've found the kitchen disposal gets the job well done….

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I agree with those who said: snakes and spiders, but to your surprise, I'm scared to death of......DOGS!

The moment I see a dog I begin to tremble with fear. People don't seem to believe this because dogs are the favourites when it comes to choosing a pet. Let alone that, they are very loyal, and are anything but 'wild' so as to say. Just can't help it.:rolleyes:

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
I agree with those who said: snakes and spiders, but to your surprise, I'm scared to death of......DOGS!

The moment I see a dog I begin to tremble with fear. People don't seem to believe this because dogs are the favourites when it comes to choosing a pet. Let alone that, they are very loyal, and are anything but 'wild' so as to say. Just can't help it.:rolleyes:
You can try holding small puppies and work yourself up to older larger dogs.I saw this on a program. Worth a shot... I mention this because dogs are everywhere. That would be a tough phobia to live with long term. I would'nt want to live not knowing when I'd be faced with a the next ferocious(in your mind) dog.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Snake.

I don't like them at all, even as in the form of toy. To me, a dead snake is a good snake.

Sorry!! to you all snake lover.

I'm crying on the inside, for any snake you encounter.
... Yeah, I'm one of those crazy snake lovers! But you have to admit, whether you like them or not, they DO serve an important purpose in the wild - keeping down the population of those rodents you hate. ;)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I'm crying on the inside, for any snake you encounter.
... Yeah, I'm one of those crazy snake lovers! But you have to admit, whether you like them or not, they DO serve an important purpose in the wild - keeping down the population of those rodents you hate. ;)
Maybe I'm been little over the board. I'm also fully aware the purpose of the snake in the wild, but if I don't look into one, I'm okay with. My wife are totally have no desire even to hear the name of snake been mentioned. nonetheless of see one in any way, shape or form.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
You can try holding small puppies and work yourself up to older larger dogs.I saw this on a program. Worth a shot... I mention this because dogs are everywhere. That would be a tough phobia to live with long term. I would'nt want to live not knowing when I'd be faced with a the next ferocious(in your mind) dog.
Thanks your advice, however I just wouldn't dare carry/hold even a puppy. (It is a dog after all). As for dogs being everywhere, well, thank GOD that they are NOT here in the Middle East. Only the VERY rich have dogs. And these people are about 5% of the population. So that doesn't really worry me.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm ridiculously afraid of crickets. The bigger, the more intense the fear. I'm also afraid of anything that jumps and has little to no control over what it lands on. So kamikaze anything (June bugs, grasshoppers, katydids, roaches, praying mantis, ect). Ok apparently I'm afraid of bugs. LOL.
I'm also afraid of most spiders.
Other than insects and arachnids, I'm not afraid of any other animals.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Omg and fire ants!! Ok I'm not afraid of them I just hate them because I'm super allergic to them. DBF!!!! They all can DBF!!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Yep, they all can die by fire. Hate the invasive little ********. Lol