Scared of any animals?

AnimalLady

Are there any animals that you are afraid of? Besides Lions, Tigers and Bears (OH MY!)

I'm deathly afraid of lizards and all things like. Like stop breathing for a second scared. It kinda sucks since theyre small little things and they are ALL OVER MIAMI.. but goodness they scare me.

We have these Blueish/Greenish CRAZY SCARY looking lizards in my yard. I mean, they're scary, and fast and smart little fkers. They do this weird thing with their hands, I have no idea what kind they are, really pretty to look at, but OMG i'm terrified of them. These specific lizards or whatever they are are very brave. I was with Mac the other day and one just came right out and ran over my foot, i about passed out!

I think my fear really stems from a crappy ex boyfriend I had. In highschool buddy thought it would be funny to get me in a corner and put his huge *** iguana all in my face, THE THING BIT ME. Since then, FA' GET ABOUT IT!

Careym13

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern Virginia
Spiders. yuck. We have an outdoor storage shed in the backyard for the lawnmower and such and it is affectionately called "the spider cabinet" due to the high population of large spiders inside. Totally unacceptable.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
scared? Not really there a certain I know that I respect because if you don't they will eat you but I'm not scared of them

AnimalLady

Spiders. yuck. We have an outdoor storage shed in the backyard for the lawnmower and such and it is affectionately called "the spider cabinet" due to the high population of large spiders inside. Totally unacceptable.

ahh! BURN IT DOWN! lol

AnimalLady

scared? Not really there a certain I know that I respect because if you don't they will eat you but I'm not scared of them

These are the only animals that I seriously am scared of. Everything else that i'm not 100% with I just stay away, but these things.. oh man..

AnimalLady

GOT IT, The ones i'm deathly afraid of are called "Rainbow Whiptails" and there is an abundance of them in my yard. My dogs try and help, but they've managed to allude my hunter mutt, Oso :D

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
We have a crawl space under our basement that we call the spider room. I am not scared of spiders, but hate them.
Snakes, I am scared of.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I handle all animals as part of my job, so no, I'm not afraid of any of them.

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
We have a crawl space under our basement that we call the spider room. I am not scared of spiders, but hate them.
Snakes, I am scared of.
Yeah, hate is probably a better way to describe it. They don't make me run screaming (unless I walk into a web) they mostly just gross me out to no end. Big spiders like tarantulas don't bother me though...just the smaller, house/spider cabinet variety.

AnimalLady

Yeah, hate is probably a better way to describe it. They don't make me run screaming (unless I walk into a web) they mostly just gross me out to no end. Big spiders like tarantulas don't bother me though...just the smaller, house/spider cabinet variety.

Ive been bitten by a brown recluse, I have the ugly horrible scar to prove it... worst feeling in the world. I would say your hate for smaller spiders is valid.
I'm not scared of them, but my husband sure is, its quite comical to see

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Spiders, scorpions and any creepy bugs. Animals, I don't know of any. My ideal way to die would be from one of my favorite animals. Which there are many. So, no I don't know of any animals I'm afraid of, just some bugs.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

Hot shot spider and scorpion spray. Works wonders and last quite some time. Home Depot and Menards both carry it and I'm sure other places. It really does work GREAT. I always have 2-3 cans a summer on hand. I spray every spider I see.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I agree with David here, I have respect and show caution with some animals, but i'm not scared of any as such.
Hate camels, but not scared of them.