Scared of any animals?

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Thanks your advice, however I just wouldn't dare carry/hold even a puppy. (It is a dog after all). As for dogs being everywhere, well, thank GOD that they are NOT here in the Middle East. Only the VERY rich have dogs. And these people are about 5% of the population. So that doesn't really worry me.
sometimes I forget where everybody is Located. I'm on my phone so it doesn't show. here in the US they are everywhere. Everyone has one or five(like me...).

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I have a friend who owns and trains some bears. He has a placard on his wall.

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears can kill you." :D

I wouldn't call it fear, but I have a healthy respect for any of the big animals that can kill you like big cats, bears, crocs, cape buffalo and some of the venomous snakes. I work with some of these animals from time to time. I don't tremble with fear at the sight of them, but I am well aware of what could happen if something goes wrong.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
sometimes I forget where everybody is Located. I'm on my phone so it doesn't show. here in the US they are everywhere. Everyone has one or five(like me...).
I know. They're all over in the West especially Europe and USA. Here, (as I told you) only the RICH can afford them and therefore have them.You have to keep in mind that:

1) dogs are costly to buy
2) taking care of them also costs a lot.
3) the rich here own dogs to guard the property, in which case the dog isn't a pet, therefore only its owners see it. Better for those like me!

Nephelle

Pittsburgh, PA
That is a caterpillar ! Great looking insect, wouldn't you agree?
Looking closely, you can see at the end opposite the "head" area, there are small, sucker type legs/feet. Probably works very well with birds, but if I were hungry, I bet it would taste like peanut butter.

!!!!!

THIS is a caterpillar!

woolly.jpg

Awwww.

That looks like a venomous snake and my worst nightmare had a baby. What does it turn into?! Also please tell me it lives in some remote part of the world and no where near Pennsylvania!!

...if you eat one, however, I would like to know about the peanut butter.

...also, in reference to the OP, my answer is that. THAT.

hahahahaha

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Ha! My sister is afraid of moths too -and butterflies actually. She has been afraid of them her whole life. When we were both in our early 20's we were walking into an apartment building lobby one evening and a giant moth actually FLEW INTO HER MOUTH. It was so shocking. As if she wasn't already terrified of them! Her mouth was covered in powder! blech! :)

LMAOFFFFFF!!!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I agree with those who said: snakes and spiders, but to your surprise, I'm scared to death of......DOGS!

The moment I see a dog I begin to tremble with fear. People don't seem to believe this because dogs are the favourites when it comes to choosing a pet. Let alone that, they are very loyal, and are anything but 'wild' so as to say. Just can't help it.:rolleyes:

My cousin is deathly afraid of dogs..and bees...she once tried to leap from a moving auto when one was sucked in through the window..if her boyfriend had not grabbed her she would have leaped..

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
My cousin is deathly afraid of dogs..and bees...she once tried to leap from a moving auto when one was sucked in through the window..if her boyfriend had not grabbed her she would have leaped..
Hello. ;) So now we're two who are scared of dogs.:mad:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Show her this:
tombeesfront.jpg