Scared of any animals?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Our Florida flying running and virtually indestructible giant cockroaches!
I'd rather live surrounded by grizzly bears!

XeQFns5.gif

Attachments

• XeQFns5.gif
    XeQFns5.gif
    2 MB · Views: 15

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
Hot shot spider and scorpion spray. Works wonders and last quite some time. Home Depot and Menards both carry it and I'm sure other places. It really does work GREAT. I always have 2-3 cans a summer on hand. I spray every spider I see.
Oh I am definitely going to buy some of that!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Are there any animals that you are afraid of?
I'm afraid, terrified really, of dinosaurs. We're talking here not the huge ones that eat elephants or hippos, those smaller ones that are the size of squirrels and run/hunt in groups/packs looking to bite me multiple times until I can't get up and then they cover me en-mass biting all over and running off with little mouthfuls of me the little punks.

Prairie Mom

Moths. I am terrified of moths.
Ha! My sister is afraid of moths too -and butterflies actually. She has been afraid of them her whole life. When we were both in our early 20's we were walking into an apartment building lobby one evening and a giant moth actually FLEW INTO HER MOUTH. It was so shocking. As if she wasn't already terrified of them! Her mouth was covered in powder! blech! :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ha! My sister is afraid of moths too -and butterflies actually. She has been afraid of them her whole life. When we were both in our early 20's we were walking into an apartment building lobby one evening and a giant moth actually FLEW INTO HER MOUTH. It was so shocking. As if she wasn't already terrified of them! Her mouth was covered in powder! blech! :)
I love it ! ! !

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I am afraid of parrots and other large birds. There was a pet store my friends and I used to always go to and they had these gigantic birds there. Everybody wanted the bird to sit on their arm I was mortified. The minute it started walking up towards my elbow I wanted no part of it. I'm always afraid they're going to peck at my eyes or something. Totally irrational but hey what can I say.