pic's of spoiled Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
We took Cooper on our 2 week camping trip but he don't really like his smaller house in the RV so in order to get him to sleep I had to put him next to me in bed and in less then 5 minutes he was out like a light, with red tortoise stick food on his mouth. Love my little guy!
IMG_20110710_234632.jpg
IMG_20110710_234628.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hehe! Yeah I have to keep him warm when he don't want to be in his home, even tho his home has the nice lights to keep him warm, he would rather lay in bed covered up with a blanket. He is sooo funny! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
The first few days we were here he was fine, but now he just walks, scratchs, looks around, walks somemore. And no sooner then I put him on the comfy bed he will turn around a few times and he will sleep as long as I let him, just to sweet!

River14

5 Year Member
Oh how blessed. I haven't tried that with mine yet, sadly our winters are rather mild so im jealous as crazy. Think it might be too dry in my room at any rate.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
River14 said:
Oh how blessed. I haven't tried that with mine yet, sadly our winters are rather mild so im jealous as crazy. Think it might be too dry in my room at any rate.

I'm sure my room is dry as well but I soak Cooper a lot to keep him nice and hydrated and keep him from getting dry patchs on his head. He did the same thing after his afternoon feeding today, so I put him on the bed on his favorite purple towel and he was out like a light. It just cracks me up, I don't mean to go on an on about it but his personality is just too funny.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Fernando said:
He looks very spoiled. Looks like you'll need to get another one.

As soon as we sell our small house and get a bigger one that is my plan! Hehe! The pet store by me has 1 that was brought in and left because it was bite by the owners damn dog. It was lucky the bits was on the edge by his front leg so it wasn't real bad and it seems to be healing good. But of course the owners also were not feeding him right and he has some humps on his shell. Id love to get him!

Status
Not open for further replies.