Cooper being weighed (10 months!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Chris...are you sure your thumb is not accidentally hitting the scale toooo???? LOL, he is getting to be a big n..... great news :p:p

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
I think that that's a fantastic weight gain.He definately isn't going to be a Mini-cooper.
cemmons12 said:
Well, I started this thread on October 20th and Cooper was 687 grams, well today he is up to 808 grams. So do you all, that know Sully's, think that is a really big weight gain in the 22 days it took him? Thanks for reading and have a great night! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
Chris...are you sure your thumb is not accidentally hitting the scale toooo???? LOL, he is getting to be a big n..... great news :p:p

I'm saying! I can't even start to think about how big he will be in 10 years, he is already exploding in size! I hope I am around to see him tho! I just hope my with my health that my wife will be able to care for him in the future. She claims no matter what she will keep him. But sometimes I don't think she understands just how big he is gonna get... I got to get this house sold so I can get another one with the room we need for him and the horses... sigh... have a great day my lady!!! :):)

yagyujubei said:
I think that that's a fantastic weight gain.He definately isn't going to be a Mini-cooper.
cemmons12 said:
Well, I started this thread on October 20th and Cooper was 687 grams, well today he is up to 808 grams. So do you all, that know Sully's, think that is a really big weight gain in the 22 days it took him? Thanks for reading and have a great night! :)
Haha!! Very true indeed! :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
"I hope I am around to see him tho!"

I as well my friend, I as well. Hope, Faith and Love can move mountains...consume as much of each as you can possibly stand, then even more when you think you can not possibly handle any more;)

Trust a woman who loves you when she makes a promise....come hell nor high water can a woman be stopped when her heart is in charge....

Have a blessed day Chris :D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
"I hope I am around to see him tho!"

I as well my friend, I as well. Hope, Faith and Love can move mountains...consume as much of each as you can possibly stand, then even more when you think you can not possibly handle any more;)

Trust a woman who loves you when she makes a promise....come hell nor high water can a woman be stopped when her heart is in charge....

Have a blessed day Chris :D

Thank u Angela, my friend! You are one of a kind in my eyes! :)

wildponey21

5 Year Member
i have to sullys they are about a year so i'm told but they are little about 90 grams and 60 grams is that to small. They eat alot

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
I have come to realize that they all grow at different rates. As long as your are eating well and eating the right diet then they will gain weight. Morla is 7.5 months old and only weighs 114grams. It also has to do with if you are feeding the premade diets such as mazuri or zoo med. I feed morla the zoo med once a week. Dont worry as long as they are parasite free and eating they will gain weight

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Tortoise said:
Great job-Cooper looks fantastic!!:D
Thanks a lot! He is a spoiled brat but I wouldn't have him any other way! He bsleeps in the waterbed with me about 2 hours a night and he loves it. An he knows all He has 2 do is run back an forth in is habitat long enough and I will get him out and put him in bed. Then he will walk around for a minutes then crawl up on my arm with his front legs and he will fall fast asleep for as long as I will let him. He is something else for sure! Have a great day! :)

wildponey21

5 Year Member
yes they eat right drack greens and staring to eat hay. I feed zoo med grass land diet a few times a week i also have the red food and mazuri i have not given that to them should i

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
wildponey21 said:
yes they eat right drack greens and staring to eat hay. I feed zoo med grass land diet a few times a week i also have the red food and mazuri i have not given that to them should i

I would, my Sully and my Russian love them both!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well I started this thread on 10/20 and today Cooper was 940 grams! I dont know about you folks, but that seems to be a big gain to me in just over a month and a week or so. I would like to know what you all think about his weight gain tho. Thanks a lot everyone and have a great night!! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
cemmons12 said:
Well I started this thread on 10/20 and today Cooper was 940 grams! I dont know about you folks, but that seems to be a big gain to me in just over a month and a week or so. I would like to know what you all think about his weight gain tho. Thanks a lot everyone and have a great night!! :)
Is anybody there, anybody at all?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
HI my friend!!!!! I think that you are pressing the scale with two thumbs now...LOL!!!

I think Cooper is a happy tortoise and it shows in his big ole butt.....cute butt that is :D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
HI my friend!!!!! I think that you are pressing the scale with two thumbs now...LOL!!!

I think Cooper is a happy tortoise and it shows in his big ole butt.....cute butt that is :D
Haha! Everything about him is big except his little head. I think his head needs a growth spurt to catch up with the rest of his body. Have a great day Angela!!! :):)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Bummer, I was hoping to get a few posts on here about other sullys and their sizes during their first year...

TortandHare

5 Year Member
Kansas City, Missouri
So I just weighed Stewie for the first time. He is a little over a year old and 303 g. Of course he has been eating like a horse all day...so not sure how much of that is him and how much is stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.