Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
FernandoM said:
ChiKat said:
FernandoM said:
I have 400 "Friends" on facebook...can i count those?

Only if you write to all of them!

shoot! I do browse their pictures though! That's sorta like writing to them...kinda

That's true, creeping on people or writing to them...it's pretty much the same thing :p
(just kidding, but I am a total Facebook creep :( )

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
Lol I have a lot of penpals! I have 7 and I want more LOL 1 from the UK, 1 from Poland(he's good looking;)), 2 from France(one of them is really good looking ;)) and 2 from Germany(they are both good looking;)) and then I have 1 from the netherlands!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Marty333 said:
Lol I have a lot of penpals! I have 7 and I want more LOL 1 from the UK, 1 from Poland(he's good looking;)), 2 from France(one of them is really good looking ;)) and 2 from Germany(they are both good looking;)) and then I have 1 from the netherlands!

So only the good looking need apply?

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I have a bunch of penpals! They send me a nice little note, and then I send them a little note back. I think we exchange correspondence... oh, every month I guess? They must like it because they keep on writing to me LOL. Their names are Power Company, Mort Gage, City of Rawlins, Light Company, and some more I kind of forget until I get their note.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Edna said:
I have a bunch of penpals! They send me a nice little note, and then I send them a little note back. I think we exchange correspondence... oh, every month I guess? They must like it because they keep on writing to me LOL. Their names are Power Company, Mort Gage, City of Rawlins, Light Company, and some more I kind of forget until I get their note.

Lol!!! Good one

Status
Not open for further replies.