OMG! Again, part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

So now I start to clean up the hay, I'm pushing the wet hay across the floor to the door then picking it up and dumping it into the Bob Cart...
2wppjrs.jpg

x3mna.jpg

2nv3qdc.jpg

6fa5o8.jpg

Three Bob carts full of wet freakin hay. Bob came in at one point to help me...sorry it's so blurry but he's knocking over the mop and the broom
14ty0wi.jpg

He is so much help after he's done something, he almost acts like he wants to help clean up...by knocking over everything???
244xyl4.jpg

Well, his mess is all cleaned up and I guess all is right in the world of Bob as he sleeps in his box...good night all
5ydvyd.jpg

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
Sorry Maggie, I just love Bob stories!! He kills me!! Just what I needed before a really long day tomorrow!

C'mon you know you LOVE him too! :D Maybe not today! But tomorrow he will do something cute......

Actually now that I think about it, they would have been totally fun to watch!

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Do you use the hay for food, or bedding, or both. Oat or wheat straw would be a lot cheaper to use as bedding, just not very nutritious for feed.

M

Maggie Cummings

yagyujubei said:
Do you use the hay for food, or bedding, or both. Oat or wheat straw would be a lot cheaper to use as bedding, just not very nutritious for feed.

I use it for food and sometimes he sleeps in it. I get it for free or $2 for as much as I can stuff into 2 huge bags depending on who's on the cash register. I usually get close to 1/2 a bale for my efforts

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I was starting to have Bob story withdrawals until you saved the day. He is quite the character!! I would enjoy hearing a Bob story every day, but I'd feel sorry for you Maggie! Wish I lived closer so I could visit in person. :D

Flesh.Chobit

5 Year Member
Philadelphia
Oh wow he's huge.. o___o I'm taking it from the 'bob stories' comment that he gets into things often? o:

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Bob tried to hose down his shed, oops.
Good thing the servant was there to help.
Bob, Bob, Bob...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Flesh.Chobit said:
Oh wow he's huge.. o___o I'm taking it from the 'bob stories' comment that he gets into things often? o:

All the time! Then Maggie writes them up in such a cute way, we are all sitting at our computers laughing ourselves silly! :D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
That story was just great! It made my day today. I'm sorry its at your expense but u tell it so great. I hope u will decide to keep Bob.......... :/

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Maggie and Bob are back!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy.....who doesn't love "Bob stories"?? OK...when is the book coming out?

M

Maggie Cummings

cemmons12 said:
That story was just great! It made my day today. I'm sorry its at your expense but u tell it so great. I hope u will decide to keep Bob.......... :/

I put Bob up for sale on a regular basis, usually after he's done something like this...which he does... on a regular basis:)

I wonder how many times Mary Anne has peed her pants? I get a bigger laugh from reading that...every time!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Poor Bob....in the pic with the broom on him he looks like,,,,"ah crap, I hope she does not try to sell me, again, who else would love me, feed me, clean up after me.....who I ask?"

He is pretty awesome..... :D

M

Maggie Cummings

ascott said:
Poor Bob....in the pic with the broom on him he looks like,,,,"ah crap, I hope she does not try to sell me, again, who else would love me, feed me, clean up after me.....who I ask?"

He is pretty awesome..... :D

He'd better watch out, I'm about to trade him for a desert tort. A mellow sweet non-destructive desert tortoise...

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I know huh????? Well, at least the level of destruction would be brought down in scale....LOL.. But I suspect you would have havoc withdrawals without Bob.....he is like the big ole guy that always backs into things and is like "whoa , how did that happen" then spins around again cause he bumped something else....LOL His face is absolutely kissable....I know, sick puppy here.... :p

It is like I kinda think during his fiasco he was like, "daaaaannng, stupid sprinkler why are you following me...stop it.... Dude, I am in so much trouble"....and when he was watering his house....like "great, now you stop following me...geeeetttt ooooooowwwwwttttt.....daaannng dude, I am soooo busted".... LOL :p:p:p:p:p

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
That's very funny commentary...and you're right. We need Bob Thought Bubbles when the book comes out...a comic book!

Status
Not open for further replies.