Not Connecting To Forum HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
I don't know what is going on, Every time I go to forum it tells me did not connect to forum, If problem persist contact forum administrator. It just searches forever. And occasionally it connects. If anyone can help please. Since Adopting Spunky, Ive became very codependant on this forum. Lol... but seriously.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
If its an iPhone, close the app on the bottom bar and open it anew. Wait, how are you posting?

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Once in awhile it connects. If i keep hitting the refresh that is. I had trouble yeaterday and the day before . I got a new phone today and its still doing it. It's not an iphone its android powered. Nothing fancy.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
No, no wi-fi. I dont know whats causing it. I figured it was my phone but since i got this one today and its still happening, im thinking its got to be something with the app. I did delete app and reload it again.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Sounds like you have a nice phone there. Im not sure why its doing this. Im going to talk to the phone store tomorrow so if its something im doing wrong then they can help hopefully. Thank you so much.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Can you post a screenshot or more details about exactly what happens and when it happens?

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I dont think my phone will take screen shots. Its a little grey box that appears though. It hasnt done it again tonight though. I reinstalled the app and hopefully it stays better. Thank you

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
Maybe the internet connection is not fast enough, had problems too yesterday

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

Actually i had problem before too, i have install ang uninstall the app five times, guess my pone capacity is not enough, so i uninstall some of my games then it works, what pone do you used, my is a locally brand cheap celpone in the Philippines, so i guess its not powerfull enough to have lots of app installed i remove most games and apps, because the forum is more important to me

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Yeah its working great now. Thanks to everyone. :D

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.