Unable to connect

Peliroja32

Location (City and/or State)
Biloxi, Mississippi
For some reason i have been unable to get into the forum through the app on my phone. Tha message comes up " failed to connect to forum. Please contact forum administrator if problem persists"

Its been three days now. I have uninstalled and re installed, powered down my phone and back on, nothing helps. I hoped this would fix itself but apparently not. And its hard for me to get on the "roundabout" way.

Im not on iphone either. I have galaxy 6 so i dont know whats wrong.

HELP PLEASE!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
If you look through the other threads in the site help forum, you will see that the iOS app failed last weekend when Apple pulled 32 bit apps with the launch of iOS11.

Josh, the site admin, is working on fixing it as a priority we're told.

I have the Android app on my Pixel C tablet and that, as you discovered, failed a couple of days later. Hopefully that is as a result of Josh trying to fix things

Melis

Maryland
Ok. Maybe. But now im wondering why it seems to be some people but some people have no problem?
Everyone I've seen talking about it said the app stopped for them as well. Seems like a few people have always used the pc version, so this didn't really impact them. I miss the app!