New Greek Tortoise

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
From which person you bought these guys? Maybe I know him. I know some dealer in Italy which can give you your Greeks for the two guys.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
I'm very sure that your animals are import animals from Kongo. I saw much photos where Mediterranean species so testudo gracea marginata hermanni are mixed up with species like testudo kleinmanni. So the seller bought your animals as testudo gracea but he hasn't enough knowledge to see that he has kleinmanni.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I would trade these two for three Greeks. You're not going to find a female.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Oh man! No!! To mixed up species don't work. I can give you an email address from a breeder in Italy ask him for an exchange.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
WE UNDERSTAND YOU'RE NOT FROM ITALY. But you could easily trade from OTHER PLACES.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
There are many couriers and animal relocation companies that would do it within the EU as it is not that hard, if you were interested. Heck, I'd even be interested in it if you wanted to.

Dorrie Siu

I know that you really want one of them to be female, and I know that one of them seems like they have a smaller tail, I just wanted to show you what my female's tail looks like. This is a Boettgeri.

10258625_10203757779324095_5081914180114237190_n.jpg

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
The guy from Italy makes tours sometimes. He or his friends drive in Europe from country to country. One year ago I bought three kinixys homeana from him and we meet in Germany 50km away from
Me and he comes from Italy! So to get the animals isn't a problem. To send them to the guy if you can't meet anywhere isn't a problem to. You hear there many good transport firms!

Naxxar
I think I got the oportunity to exchange 1 of the males with a female from the same guy... Problem is I have to choose the female my self give me some guidelines fast how to be sure shes a female and which one shall I exchange the big or smaller one? thanks!