My turtle made his way back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
Three or four days ago a brick fell off the west wall that holds my turtles in. I counted my turtles and was missing one. I live in Louisiana so hot summers mean burrowing turtles. I figured one was hiding really good. Today Bernie one of my precious turtles who was found with a messed up leg was trying to get back in with her friends. She had gotten out! Today I found her trying to get back in with the other turtles. The fact that she was trying to climb in made my heart swell. She wanted back because Saturday is strawberry day! And boy did I give her the nicest strawberries. Who said turtles were dumb? She found her way home!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats. You must provide a great home for them. What kind are they and do you have any pics to share with us. I bet she won't leave again. Or she will just to come back and get that special strawberry:D

Masin

5 Year Member
North Florida
Aw, she realized how good she had it. The other guys may of thought they were going to get her strawberry ration! Haha.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nice to hear a happy story with an animal coming back home, rather then the normal lost stories. :D

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Glad to hear that she made her way back! We would love to see pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.