Male Russian (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Well! I'm looking for another Male Russian tortoise because the guy that was going to give me that other one sold it to someone else without even telling me! And now I am very sad and looking for another! So now I'm back on the hunt to look for another one! So if anyone one in Southern California or anywhere else! (if your willing to ship) has a male Russian that they can't take care of and want's a good loving home for him! I'm your guy! PM me please! Thanks! :D

~TortoiseBoy

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
I would also be interested in being part of a rescue program! So if anyone has a rescue male Russian PM me! :D

~TortoiseBoy

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Just an FYI when most shelters here in CA get tortoises most of them go to the CTTC, not all mind you but most do, our adoption chairwoman gets calls all of the time for tortoises and box turtles.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
dmmj said:
Just an FYI when most shelters here in CA get tortoises most of them go to the CTTC, not all mind you but most do, our adoption chairwoman gets calls all of the time for tortoises and box turtles.

Well can they give any to me?! XD

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
I believe you have to contact the CTTC, probably file an application, etc., and wait for one to be available.

Really, keep checking craigslist. Male Russians appear much more often than females.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
lynnedit said:
I believe you have to contact the CTTC, probably file an application, etc., and wait for one to be available.

Really, keep checking craigslist. Male Russians appear much more often than females.

I have been checking cl EVERYDAY, and I have seen about 5 female's. And no males. How do I contact the CTTC?

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
You live in Palmdale? I used to live in Lancaster haha. Well I live in San Diego now and the San Diego Turtle & Tortoise Society has a lot of male russian rescues you can adopt. Im not sure if I know any near you. Best wishes!

-Drew

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
DrewsLife727 said:
You live in Palmdale? I used to live in Lancaster haha. Well I live in San Diego now and the San Diego Turtle & Tortoise Society has a lot of male russian rescues you can adopt. Im not sure if I know any near you. Best wishes!

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.