Just Sheldon

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Lol. How did he get all of that coco peat on top of his shell? He is quite alert for having just woken up.:D
I have his hide full of it, usually everyday when I get home from work I push what he pushed out back in. He really seems to enjoy digging in it. Sometimes I can hear it hitting the top of his hide as he digs it. He must have just really gone to town last night. Lights were on for probably 10 or 15 minutes before I took the pictures. Usually I don't get home for close to an hour or so after the lights come on.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I have his hide full of it, usually everyday when I get home from work I push what he pushed out back in. He really seems to enjoy digging in it. Sometimes I can hear it hitting the top of his hide as he digs it. He must have just really gone to town last night. Lights were on for probably 10 or 15 minutes before I took the pictures. Usually I don't get home for close to an hour or so after the lights come on.
Lol. Well now you can't change from coco coir since he enjoys it so much.[emoji23]

N

no one

Funny Sheldon!! That is nice coming home to. *smile*
Turt is burrowing down more too, lately in his Coco Coir. But not as well as a Sulcata, haha!!

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Ye. Funny how their happiness can make us happy or not. And he looks good as always especially all messed up. [emoji6]
Thank you[emoji3]. I always felt bad for him when he was in his tortoise table, I was always afraid to keep his substrate damp because I could never hold a constant temperature except for underneath his basking light. I agree, tortoises look great all messed up. My dog on the other hand, not so much.[emoji23]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you[emoji3]. I always felt bad for him when he was in his tortoise table, I was always afraid to keep his substrate damp because I could never hold a constant temperature except for underneath his basking light. I agree, tortoises look great all messed up. My dog on the other hand, not so much.[emoji23]
Lol. It is by far easier to wash Sheldon than it is your dog. Also Sheldon does not have a lead.[emoji23] [emoji23]