Just Sheldon

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I ordered the shell saver today because Sheldon is such an inspiration :)
Thank you so much for your kind words. It's definitely been a roller coaster ride with my little shelled buddy. I hope you share your results with the shell saver, I'm curious to know if anyone else has good luck with it.

Bixi

Memphis, Tn
Sheldon's shell is uniquely dark in that pic compared to most Sulcatas. That is a pretty beast!

edit: I just saw the later pics, and that is neat... almost a maroon shell color.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Sheldon's shell is uniquely dark in that pic compared to most Sulcatas. That is a pretty beast!

edit: I just saw the later pics, and that is neat... almost a maroon shell color.
Thankyou[emoji3], I'm kind of curious to see if his shell will keep that color as he ages.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Took some pictures from outside today. He's been growing so fast lately, I want to have lots of pictures to remember what he looked like when he was smaller. I know I have a tendency to go a little nuts posting pictures, so if you guys ever get sick of seeing them, don't be afraid to tell me. I will tone it down a notch. I really like the last one, with his mouth wide open.View attachment 241906View attachment 241907View attachment 241908View attachment 241909

How could we get tired of seeing Sheldon? He’s a handsome little guy!