introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinFuego

5 Year Member
Hello -

My name is Kevin and I live in Miami, FL. I had a Redfoot when I was nine and lived in Hawaii, then we relocated to New Hampshire of all places and "Pokey" was left behind. I lived in Boston for a few years and got my redfoot Pickles in 1996, kept her in a converted refrigerator, lights, misting system, the works. It was like a bit of the Amazon in my living room but a lot to keep up. So I moved to Miami in 1998 and she's never done better, roaming an enclosed garden my girl has turned into a large, vigorous beauty, now 18 years old. When I moved to Miami, some people accused me of moving here because of my torts. I said, damn straight! :) I work in mental health and have two awesome dogs, the torts, and about 80 orchids. That's my Rat Terrier, Luna. No smarter dog than her.
I've been lurking here for a couple of years and decided to join. It's a great forum, lots of information and passion. I'll post pictures in the photo section if you want to see Pickles and Bob, her hubby. They recently hit a big milestone. Kevin

Attachments

• Luna2011portrait.jpg
    Luna2011portrait.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kevin. That's a great picture of the pooch. Such an expressive face.

Status
Not open for further replies.