High color EBT hatchling

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveb

5 Year Member
Hi Terryo

If I can figure out how to post some pics I will---I believe I got two of the four high color babies from Chris in October as well. If it was the batch were he had four of them in the palm of his hand that's the ones--anyway I have been keeping all the records we all seem to keep and both of the ones I have are doing great although one has really taken off (looks very similiar to yours) and the other one is lagging a little behind size and I guess in color(but each one is different so that's tough to say).They have both been raised thus far in the exact same conditions.I really dig seeing the colors come together as well...Anyway I was going to ask Chris for the pics of parents but looks like you already have-I would be interested 2...Finally I will work on the pictures and post my numbers as I am interested in seeing how they all turn out as well- I wonder where the fourth one is?

Dave B

I just went back into the for sale ads...there were seven high color EBT not four so maybe I am wrong on batches. I am quite sure I have two of the seven though. On his ad Terryo there are the pictures of the two different mothers of the seven little ones. I am sorry but I don't know how to get them here...

Dave B

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Beautiful photos-thanks.had no idea there could be such a colour difference too.!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
daveb said:
Hi Terryo

If I can figure out how to post some pics I will---I believe I got two of the four high color babies from Chris in October as well. If it was the batch were he had four of them in the palm of his hand that's the ones--anyway I have been keeping all the records we all seem to keep and both of the ones I have are doing great although one has really taken off (looks very similiar to yours) and the other one is lagging a little behind size and I guess in color(but each one is different so that's tough to say).They have both been raised thus far in the exact same conditions.I really dig seeing the colors come together as well...Anyway I was going to ask Chris for the pics of parents but looks like you already have-I would be interested 2...Finally I will work on the pictures and post my numbers as I am interested in seeing how they all turn out as well- I wonder where the fourth one is?

Dave B

I just went back into the for sale ads...there were seven high color EBT not four so maybe I am wrong on batches. I am quite sure I have two of the seven though. On his ad Terryo there are the pictures of the two different mothers of the seven little ones. I am sorry but I don't know how to get them here...

Dave B

Can you copy and past the page they are on? Was it on FaunaClassifieds? I wish I could see that ad. I should have gotten two of them. I've never seen hatchlings that colorful.

philthyturtle

5 Year Member
Wow that's pretty amazing color on a hatchling. I hope I can own one like that some day

daveb

5 Year Member
I will ask my little one to help me get photos ..I am sorry embarrassed to say I am not that good with these little iPod gadgets...anyway the ad was posted here..may have also been on fauna as Scott uses both...I just went back through the threads here till I got to sept and his ad was still there.

daveb

5 Year Member
Yag...thanks that ad is better than I found on the threads here...

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
terryo said:
Jeff...Actually she's from New Jersey, right over the bridge from SI. Ever see how those Jersey Shore gals talk?

Ha ha ha ..... naw I don't watch TV! ,,,,but catch yer drift~....
hey arnt you from NY? :p;):p

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
Great looking Boxies, I've been wanting some Boxies, but I'm waiting for the local ones at the rescue to come out of hibernation, figure I'll start by helping some homeless ones since I live in their native terrain.

I really think we all need some more detailed pics and info pertaining to those awesome terrariums, I could look at pics of those all day.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
ripper7777777 said:
Great looking Boxies, I've been wanting some Boxies, but I'm waiting for the local ones at the rescue to come out of hibernation, figure I'll start by helping some homeless ones since I live in their native terrain.

I really think we all need some more detailed pics and info pertaining to those awesome terrariums, I could look at pics of those all day.

If I lived a little closer to Houston, I would rescue a few box turtles myself.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Love that little black boxie...how cute is that. Will be interesting to see how that one develops...

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I had one that was almost all black, and he's almost 5 now...I think. This is him this Summer. I thought he was going to have some red in him, but he still doesn't have much color. He's turning into a pretty agressive male too.
023-26.jpg

079-2.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Terry, how is Chewie shaping up? The full sibling that I kept is still very drab.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Chewy has lost those big Betty Davis eyes, but they are still beautiful. She has beautiful patterns on her shell, and a really sweet personality. Eats anything you give her...a bit aggressive when the food comes. Almost certain she is a female. This is her this Summer in August
This picture is February in TortoiseFriends calendar.
060-6.jpg

033-23.jpg

018-37.jpg

She got so big didn't she

010-23.jpg

Tim is taller than me now
ffffffffffff-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.