new hatchling

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I tried posting something in the vendor reviews, but they wouldn't let me post it for some reason.
New Eastern hatchling arrived this morning. I wish I knew how to take a good close up...it has so much color on it's neck and leggs...really beautiful little turtle. As soon as I put her in the vivarium, she explored, went into the water dish, and ate a small worm. Hatchlings are so hard to take care of so I just hope she'll be OK with me.
I bought her from Chris (hermannichris). Great buying experience...he really cares about his animals, and it shows. Here's Obi

001-57.jpg

014-42.jpg

018-41.jpg

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Nice looking animal! The last picture cracked me up, seems like their heads are way to big for their bodies...

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
What a beautiful little turtle! Looks great Terry... GOOD LUCK!!! :):):)

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thats is a very nice hatchling Terry....I love how they will just stare at you..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your review posted just fine, Terry. "Vendor Reviews" is a moderated forum. We like to make sure that a good vendor isn't going to be bad mouthed by a disgruntled buyer. We WILL post "bad" reviews, however, the poster has to provide proof before the review is allowed.

This is posted above the vendor review threads:

"All threads and posts in this forum will be moderated before they are published. This forum is here to serve the greater good. Bashing, name calling, personal attacks and the like will NOT be tolerated. Please tell us about your transaction and your experience with any many FACTS as you can. It is no longer required, but you may provide documentation of the transaction like a receipt or email."

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
More pictures...can you tell I'm excited with this baby? His legs are so yellow and the side of his head has a lot of yellow too.
Bad pictures....I know...I wish I could take a good picture.
039-15.jpg

034-22.jpg

027-25.jpg

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
That last picture is beautiful... so clear! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
The other two are coming on Thurs. Someone on another forum was giving them away, so I jumped on it.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Very nice,Terryo! Looks like he adjusted to his new home with ease. This speaks volumes about Chris's care and your having an awesome setup ready for him. He's lucky to have the two of you.

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
Very nice looking hatchling! He certainly has a good home!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
He looks very nice! So tomorrow is the big day with two more little guys? Exciting!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Absolutely delicious :D so so tiny, I don't know why their tiny size always amazes me....buuuut, it does.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.