Hermy went to the vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
hello

This is just to let you know that I just got home from the vet with Hermy.

Je told me the red line+ red spots + white spots were normal, you were right, it is normal growth. But he told me I should put her on a diet because she is growing up to quickly. He told me to reduce the portion of 25%.

I tokd him about the bubble and he told me that since her nostrils are clear, she eats well (even too much) her mouth is clear so he thinks it was just a bubble like that.

Conclusion, Hermy is okkkk woohooo :D

Now she is burried under the aspen and she seems very stressed. Poor Hermy, she does not like to go to the vet (who does?)

anyway, I just wanted to let you know my little Hermy is doind great. Thank you for all your advices and your patience while I was asking 1000 questions because I was freaking out :D.

Isa

hystrix

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
YAY.
I'm glad to hear that Hermy is OK :D
I used to freak out (still do sometimes) about every little thing, too. It's like your first born child. Second one will be easier ;)

Em

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
hystrix said:
YAY.
I'm glad to hear that Hermy is OK :D
I used to freak out (still do sometimes) about every little thing, too. It's like your first born child. Second one will be easier ;)

Em

Thanks Em

I am sure the second one will be easier, When I bought Hermy (3 months ago) I did not know anything about tortoises but I am learning :) and I still have a lot to learn. This site helps me a lot, you guys are so patient with me :). Hermy is my little baby, I want her to be healty and happy. I will have to learn to relax though lol.

Isa

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Glad Hermy is okay! It is unnerving when you are not sure what is wrong. It is nice to have a group like this for support!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Isa, glad to hear Hermy is doing Great. Even if she is eating a little too much. I think we all are tense when we have friends that can't tell us when something is wrong. Just know she is doing fine and enjoy your time with her now that you can relax a bit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.