Got my Secret santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Hey all, I havent been around in awhile because between my part time university job, my internship at the zoo and wrapping up my last semester I have been ridiculously busy. The only day I sort of have off all week is Friday. My sullies are still growing like weeds though so nothing to report on that front. But a couple of weeks ago out of the blue I got my belated Secret Santa and I wanted to let my mystery person know I received their package and loved it. It was full of seeds and tea and some very cute tortoise figurines....I have pictures but my photobucket account is on the fritz somehow. I'll try to update with photos and hopefully put up some pics from the zoo soon. Hope everyone is doing well.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, Santa isn't as fast as we all thought.LOL. Glad it all turned out and glad things are going good for you, busy, but, that's good. Would love to see the pics if you can.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Better late then never. Actually I kinda like the idea of secret santa being either other then or more then just at Christmas time.

Status
Not open for further replies.