Location (City and/or State)
NY

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
?oh yay!
No flashing yet, it's just looking that way by the characteristics.
I really don't want to see him flash me... ?
I've heard it's some alien vs. Predator stuffs.... ?
Sorry it probably comes with the territory but at least you've been warned ahead of time ??

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
ChiChi stomping over to say hi when he saw me peeking at him. He always comes over to say hi when I check in on him. He won't do it for any one else in my family. He has to get his scratchies and rubs. Scratch his shell to do the booty shake then under the chin. And to finish, gently rub the sides of his head as he slowly closes his eyes and lowers himself all they way down to nap lol.
This is our lovin's routine lol

I freakin love tortoise.

20211117_184308.jpg

20211117_184505.jpg
20211117_184520.jpg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
ChiChi stomping over to say hi when he saw me peeking at him. He always comes over to say hi when I check in on him. He won't do it for any one else in my family. He has to get his scratchies and rubs. Scratch his shell to do the booty shake then under the chin. And to finish, gently rub the sides of his head as he slowly closes his eyes and lowers himself all they way down to nap lol.

I freakin love tortoise.

View attachment 336248

View attachment 336249
View attachment 336250
Must be nice, Murphy hates me. He would make a break for South America first chance he got if I let him.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

I freakin love tortoise.

View attachment 336248

View attachment 336249
View attachment 336250
ChiChi is too cute ? I love the mask it looks like sh/he's wearing sunglasses ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

I freakin love tortoise.

View attachment 336248

View attachment 336249
View attachment 336250
Sapphire loves me so much I knew if he would bite anyone it would be me ? I use all herbal shower gels etc... I was right he tried ? I must smell delicious because he won't eat anything unless he smells it first. Crazy Russian tortoise!

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Sapphire loves me so much I knew if he would bite anyone it would be me ? I use all herbal shower gels etc... I was right he tried ? I must smell delicious because he won't eat anything unless he smells it first. Crazy Russian tortoise!
Mine tries to eat my nails if I get them done a bright color ?

nicoleann2214

NY

I freakin love tortoise.

View attachment 336248

View attachment 336249
View attachment 336250
I’m jealous can I exchange mine for yours??????

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Murphy will come to me but it's just to Ram me lol. I can tell by his walk if he's coming to me because he's hungry, or because he's pissed off and going to ram me ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Murphy will come to me but it's just to Ram me lol. I can tell by his walk if he's coming to me because he's hungry, or because he's pissed off and going to ram me ?
I'm sure mine will hit his 'terrible two's ' soon lol
I’m jealous can I exchange mine for yours??????
If it makes you feel better, Ghido didn't give 2 sh*** about me. I'm pretty sure his internal monolog was 'oh great. Here she comes again. What the heck does she want now?'

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you! I love him so much! He's the best kiddo I have 😂
I love the first picture of him where he's peeking out of all the grass. That one is probably my favorite. I have one similar of Sapphire. He's peeking out from behind a dandelion.