Wheezy's Thread (Random Pics and Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Those eyes are amazing! Look at that happy face!
When we were looking at torts in our area back when we got ours, we came across one at a pet store that had pyramiding so much worse. Breaks my heart.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
You know there is a photo and video section :) just letting you know so you can post as many pics as you want :D How long have you had him?!

RonHays

5 Year Member
Oxford, Ms
I have a bumpy one coming to me today. Nothing wrong being bumpy as long as they're healthy and happy. Yours looks like he's both. Congrats on the handsome fella. :)

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
RonHays - Thanks :) nothing wrong with being bumpy he's just so darn small but he eats like a horse lol not sure where he puts it all lol. He seems to be happy guy that's what I strive for with my pets to give them the best possibly life I can!

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
When the shell flattens out like that, it generally means that the MBD got quite bad.

I have seen quite a few Sulcatas in quite a bit worse shape.

However, he is certainly on the road to a fantastic recovery and great life.

He looks like he couldn't be happier, and he seems to be doing amazing!

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
Thanks Nixxy yeah I have seen worse in Sulcatas too! Nasty how they end up looking! Hate that Wheezy has had such a hard life (he wants for nothing now lol!) I keep wondering how old he is and if he will ever get new growth or not? Do all (or most) pyramided (severe) end up growing more or not once they hit the age where they should be full grown? I'm guessing he's older as since he hasn't grown in 6yrs? Do they start to grown again once proper temps and humidity and feeding is reached? (if so he should have been growing at the rescue which he never did) Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.