Wheezy's Thread (Random Pics and Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
British Columbia
Hey all so some people have asked me for video of my handsome man and i snapped a few pics so I will try to keep my pics/vids to this thread and that way I don't clutter up the forum with just pics and vids hope this is ok?? So I will update this thread as I take more of him :) Hope everyone enjoys :)
He LOVES these Airwalk crocs must be the colour cause he won't leave them alone lol
IMG_4163.jpg

Who's a Handsome Man?? I am :p
IMG_4185.jpg

A little video of him walking :)

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
your welcome there will be more to come i would LOVE to catch his shell scratching on video as its sooooo cute and funny to see him shake his booty lol!

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Haha. I loved watching him walk. It's so cute when they look all around at their surroundings.

He's a cutie. :D

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
For such a sickly looking fellow, he seems to be so happy and healthy. You are doing such a good job with him :)

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
Thanks Nixxy
Thanks futureleopardtortoise :) funny cause hes all I really know no one else I know has redfoots so it's funny that others see him as sickly looking and i just see him as Wheezy :D (I mean I know he's not typical looking I'm not a dummy lol) we love him just the way he is and I wish I could have had him as a babe but I have a feeling I may have been a babe myself back then lol!

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
Aw, he's so cute :)
I am glad you two found each other.

I thought my Sheldon's shell looked bad [it's just a bit bumpy] so thinking of what poor wheezy must have gone through before having you, breaks my heart. But knowing he has you makes me so happy. Sometimes even the very sickly looking ones get bounced from one bad home to another :( Wheezy is very lucky to have you :)

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
DaisyDuke I don't even want to know what he went through :( its soooo sad!
Julius25 thanks :) I love sharing pics of him :)

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
thanks even with the shell, its what makes him unique (not that i would EVER want another RF to go through what he has and to look like him :p)

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Amen.

Nothing wrong with being unique. I'm just glad he is finally getting good care! I read about his story, which was very sad, yet such a happy ending..well..more of an end of one chapter, and a start of a new nice one.

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
Thanks Nixxy that's one of the reasons I was allowed to adopt him as the rescue Knew I provide the best of the best care I possibly can for all my pets! (my bearded dragon from them is a fat happy dragon with me) I love my creatures and am just happy I get to have them in my life :)

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Bless your heart! That poor guy! I saw his pictures and got all choked up!

I am so happy he has you now. I am sure he is happy too!

Keep sending pictures!

wheezysmomma

5 Year Member
British Columbia
hehehehe TerryO if you liked that check these out the last one is my FAVORITE in the first hes eating yellow watermelon he LOVED it :D
485BAAFF-F302-47B1-B785-CB780E706505-4510-000004A67916EF3B.jpg

This one is my FAVORITE of all the pics I have taken of him thus far he looks happy to me :D
CF454111-751B-49D4-BF25-CAEC5F6998BF-4510-000004A6832A8335.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.