Ghido and Chi chi's cuteness thread

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
I love the first picture of him where he's peeking out of all the grass. That one is probably my favorite. I have one similar of Sapphire. He's peeking out from behind a dandelion.
Yea, he is very photogenic 😁
He loves being in the grass. He chomps a pound of it then explores every time I take him out. Today was the first real good day for him to go out. Of course, This is after he poops 🙄 that's the first thing every time lol.

Torrie and dandelion pics are my fav! Makes them look like sweet hippies 😁🥰

I love when they are just being them and doing their thing. Definitely glad I got into tortoise! I will always remember the reptile expo that started the love 😂

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yea, he is very photogenic 😁
He loves being in the grass. He chomps a pound of it then explores every time I take him out. Today was the first real good day for him to go out. Of course, This is after he poops 🙄 that's the first thing every time lol.

Torrie and dandelion pics are my fav! Makes them look like sweet hippies 😁🥰

I love when they are just being them and doing their thing. Definitely glad I got into tortoise! I will always remember the reptile expo that started the love 😂
Sapphire's first day out of the year is my favorite. At first he just sprawls out like he's in heaven at last. Then he plauds along with his face caressing the grasses. You can tell it's pure joy.🤗

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Finally got organized while ChiChi had a poopy pool day 😁😂 this makes my life so much easier than grabbing down a big tote every morning. Gotta love dollar tree lol. Now I'm off to change his dang water and spray him down 🙄
Work is never done lol
20220605_123047.jpg
20220605_122935.jpg
20220605_123608.jpg

Grace-Sophia

Texas
I have a feeling that your Chi Chi and my Rory would get along well… she’s spoiled too, you can tell by the face 😂

Sorry about the “poopy” pic 😆

Attachments

• 95C24ECA-0EE1-4D34-8440-72818192FC5D.jpeg
    95C24ECA-0EE1-4D34-8440-72818192FC5D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I have a feeling that your Chi Chi and my Rory would get along well… she’s spoiled too, you can tell by the face 😂

Sorry about the “poopy” pic 😆
ChiChi definitely knows how to get what he wants lol! He loves sitting in that paint tray I turned into his water dish because I have a bubbler in there and he puts his booty right on it 🙄😂
Rory is adorable!!!

Grace-Sophia

Texas
ChiChi definitely knows how to get what he wants lol! He loves sitting in that paint tray I turned into his water dish because I have a bubbler in there and he puts his booty right on it 🙄😂
Rory is adorable!!!
That’s the best, I’ll have to remember that for when Ro’s older!