Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Yesterday or the day before someone asked if anyone on the forum ever gets together for a meet and greet. I couldn't find the thread to post this in it, but I found the picture of the first SoCal meeting. If you scroll down to post #35, this is the first time the SoCal forum members got together. No one ever i.d.'d the folks in the picture for me, and these are the only faces that I know. From left back row:

? , ? , Spikethebest (Cory), ? , Crazy1 (Robyn),

Purpod (Colleen), ? , Josh?

And the tortoise in the foreground belongs to Cory. Little Foot the Galop.

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Show-yourself?page=2

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thanks for posting! I love the pic of you, Yvonne in the post before the picture of the TFO group.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Me too, Isa, but they're just a bit too far away for me to attend. Its a 5 or 6 hour drive for me to L.A. (I know that some people can do it faster, but not me) and quite a bit longer than that to the Pacific N/W.

That link was for the very first "what do you look like" thread (only it wasn't called that. I love seeing the pictures of our members. Too bad so many of them have been moved or deleted.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Same here Yvonne, I live in Canada so it is way to far... Me too I love seing the pictures of our members :)

Status
Not open for further replies.