Found Kitten!!! Please help

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Alief
Kittens are too cute to resist...
If they were born with full grown cat attitudes, very few people would have one.
Even I'm not immune to the charms of a kitten.

I’ve had some (I guess they where stray) and I’ve had for 6 years. Sadly it passed away. Every cat i see wants to get petted/Attention even if it’s a adult.

JenC

Horseshoe Bay TX
I’m the sucker that ends up taking them in sometimes. This poor cat was dumped in our scrap yard at work. She was pregnant. Maybe 7 months old? We caught and found homes for the wild babies. Got Mama spayed. Guess who ended up with her....
Ahhhhhh!!!!
She’s a beauty now.
Best wishes

Attachments

• E7BB3E54-2CFA-4D1B-BD24-6BAFE88C8A64.jpeg
    E7BB3E54-2CFA-4D1B-BD24-6BAFE88C8A64.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 10
  • E8F72E70-D421-4C82-B09C-E280B26921DC.jpeg
    E8F72E70-D421-4C82-B09C-E280B26921DC.jpeg
    719.8 KB · Views: 10

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I’m the sucker that ends up taking them in sometimes. This poor cat was dumped in our scrap yard at work. She was pregnant. Maybe 7 months old? We caught and found homes for the wild babies. Got Mama spayed. Guess who ended up with her....
Ahhhhhh!!!!
She’s a beauty now.
Best wishes
She is beautiful

zovick

10 Year Member!
Something else it keeps meowing
I found a nearly starved cat here in GA late one night and in a pinch, it ate a hard boiled egg which I chopped up for it. Next day, we took it to the vet and it was miocrochipped so the owner was able to be located after several phone calls by the vet to different vet's offices and chip companies. The owner was ecstatic to get her cat back. She said it had been gone for a month!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ahhhhhh!!!!
She’s a beauty now.
Best wishes
I want one

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I found a nearly starved cat here in GA late one night and in a pinch, it ate a hard boiled egg which I chopped up for it. Next day, we took it to the vet and it was miocrochipped so the owner was able to be located after several phone calls by the vet to different vet's offices and chip companies. The owner was ecstatic to get her cat back. She said it had been gone for a month!
I found the family of the kitten it’s a mother and 2 other kittens but i can’t find the other one.
I want one or 2