First post from Justin and Boulder a.k.a. The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpKeeper72

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern, OK
Hey guys, just got my first sulcata, I had been thinking about getting one (doing research and what-not) and found one in poor health at the local pet store and two days later here I am with Boulder. Im guessing he is around 2-3 months from similar posts. I dont know how much he weighs yet but he is about 3 inches long by almost 2.5 wide. He is still pretty shy, but what do you expect its been two days....

HerpKeeper72

5 Year Member
Southern, OK
I should probably mention that my name is Justin, but my girlfriend Amelia will probably be posting on here as much as I do. We will make it clear who is speaking to alleviate any conversation confusion.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Welcome to the form! Read alot and you will get a wealth of knowledge to raise up your sully healthy and strong =]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome, Justin and Amelia!!

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Hey guys! Welcome to the Forum! Sooooo, when you going to post pictures of your new addition? ;)

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
HerpKeeper72 said:
Vishnu2 said:
Hey guys! Welcome to the Forum! Sooooo, when you going to post pictures of your new addition? ;)

Hi there, we already have pics and video up!!!

I don't see these post. Will have to look again! Can't wait to see them. Welcome again! By the way, I really like the name you have chosen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.