DoctorCosmonaut

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

OMG!!! You guys!!! Jordan came this morning to pick up his tortoises and he brought me a present of smelly stuff to burn and body butter and it all smelled SO good. Then in the bag he had a great cast iron turtle to add to my collection. It was so sweet and nice and I really appreciated the gifts. The iron turtle will fit so nicely in my collection.
Girls, Jordan is tall and good lookin with dark hair and a mustache, probably 6'2" tall...and is out now in the Oregon rain doing some outside work for me. I really just made the work up so he would stay here longer... woo hoo gifts! How sweet is that!!!
I will certainly miss Millie and Gertrude...they were very easy keepers...and I will always tortoise sit for gifts...:p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Well then Maggie I guess we're going to have to ask Jordan to post some pictures of himself, huh Jordan? That was so nice of him to bring you gifts and now to be outside working....what kind of work is he doing outside, playing with Bob? :D

M

Maggie Cummings

terryo said:
Damn ....I saw him first Maggie. lol

Yeah, but you live far away and I live in the same town as he...nee ner ne ner!!!

maggie3fan said:
terryo said:

Yeah, but you live far away and I live in the same town as he...nee ner ne ner!!!

2ut3vb9.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Oh sure, you'll take gifts from Jordan, but my gifts are what? Chopped liver?

Nice photo, though.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Haha It was the least I could do, she watched my tortoises for about 2 weeks. And I am definitely only 6' ;) Maybe I should start a yard work service? lol jk

terryo said:

You should move out West and then we could have a perfect community

M

Maggie Cummings

Stephanie...You are just not as cute as this...

1695nwz.jpg

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Very nice, and tort-minded to boot! :) So it was only a babysitting job then? Here I was, worried you had to rehome them!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hmm I must be getting really really old, but he sure looks younger then I imagined. :D

Sounds like you got a much needed boast of cheering up Maggie. Way to go and very sweet of you, Jordan!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!! I was wondering the same thing. I guess you had to be there!

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
That is an awful picture! haha Smile looks really funny. And look at all those wrinkles under my eyes, I really am old ;)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yeah, positively ancient! You look at least 25! Maybe if you took better care of yourself you'd remain youthful looking...;)

Start eating healthier and working out...geez!

M

Maggie Cummings

He is a young college student and a very nice person. I stand behind what I said, he is in the process of producing a mustache. In talking face to face with him I did see a mustache. This must be very embarrassing to him and for that I apologize.
While I WILL pick on people and deliberately embarrass my friends, Jordan was a very nice young man who helped me out considerably by doing some yard work and moving some wood. He brought me VERY nice gifts and I think that it's not nice to embarrass someone like him who helped me out so much.

And Jordan, I think all of us think that's a great picture, except for those wrinkles around your eyes that make you look at least 20. Thanks again for helping me out so much by doing that yard work, I really appreciate it.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
No problem Maggie, It was nice to get to meet all the turts and torts you have and chat with you. Anytime.

Now to the mustache, I don't have one, but when I saw Maggie I had not shaved or showered because I knew I would be working in the mud, so I did have facial hair going at the time. lol

M

Maggie Cummings

DoctorCosmonaut said:
No problem Maggie, It was nice to get to meet all the turts and torts you have and chat with you. Anytime.

Now to the mustache, I don't have one, but when I saw Maggie I had not shaved or showered because I knew I would be working in the mud, so I did have facial hair going at the time. lol

Yeah...I got the "not showered" part!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.