DoctorCosmonaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Hi Daddy, we are happy here at Maggie's. She is taking good care of us but we sure miss you and we sure will be glad to go back to our own house. We just wanted to say hi to you Daddy...see the tear in my eye? We miss you so...
Love you, Millie and Gertrude...

2m2fg2c.jpg

I like this log in Maggie's house. I climb on it a lot...
x6j0bc.jpg

I'm going to bed now...
wqy6ue.jpg

This is what I like most about staying at Maggie's...
33ljvbq.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Oh Maggie I didn't know that you were tortoise sitting for Jordan. I wish you were closer to me so you could watch Dale when we go to Chicago in May for his graduation. ;) They are very cute aren't they? :D Jordan you are so lucky to have her to watch them for you.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Aww what sweet pictures :) It looks like they're having a nice vacation ;)
I need to find a good tortoise-sitter in my area! Candy where are you going for the graduation? I live near Chicago :)

M

Maggie Cummings

dreadyA said:
Haha too cute. Whens he coming back? Redfoots are fun

I will have had them for 2 weeks when he comes home this Friday. Please remember that I live with Bob and NO other tortoise has as much personality as Bob does...:)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I wonder if Jordan is online at all while on vacation...and will see this thread...that top photo made me cry...poor Millie (or Gertrude)!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Jordan is sooooooooooo lucky to live near YOU Maggie. He'll have a great vacation with no worries with you in charge. Lucky, lucky, lucky!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Silly Stephanie...The reflection of the camera on her eye made it look like tears. She's not actually crying for him. She's having a great time here. I take her out every day. Yesterday she went in the snow for a bit. I didn't think to take a picture. She gets to roam around the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship everyday. She's fine so don't be cryin for her!!
Cry for me trying to push that lousy vacuum cleaner. On the NASCAR site they have a vacuum that looks like the #3 black Monte Carlo. It's only $279 and operates on it's own. Turn it on and it does it's job. Without any hands pushing it. That's what *I* need...Here I'll show you

http://store.nascar.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=vacuum&origkw=vacuum&sr=1

I tried to make this smaller and failed, hope it works...:)

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
maggie3fan said:
Silly Stephanie...The reflection of the camera on her eye made it look like tears. She's not actually crying for him. She's having a great time here. I take her out every day. Yesterday she went in the snow for a bit. I didn't think to take a picture. She gets to roam around the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship everyday. She's fine so don't be cryin for her!!
Cry for me trying to push that lousy vacuum cleaner. On the NASCAR site they have a vacuum that looks like the #3 black Monte Carlo. It's only $279 and operates on it's own. Turn it on and it does it's job. Without any hands pushing it. That's what *I* need...Here I'll show you

Hahaha. That's too funny! Super cool though!
You know, I heard those self vacuuming robots Dont do such a great job:(
275 is a lot!!

M

Maggie Cummings

dreadyA said:
maggie3fan said:

275 is a lot!!

There's several reviews on the site saying the robot vacuum works great...I WANT it and am going to start a collection...:) So alright you guys...start sending me money!

maggie3fan said:
dreadyA said:
maggie3fan said:

275 is a lot!!

There's several reviews on the site saying the robot vacuum works great...I WANT it and am going to start a collection...:) So alright you guys...start sending me money!
I wonder why Jordan hasn't been on...he was on-line daily before. Of course that was befor Millie sent her letter...hmmm!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Do you think they're going to put up the reviews that say the machine is no good?

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Awwwww thanks Maggie for the suprize! Sorry I haven't been on for a few days I haven't had access to internet for one reason or another! I can't wait to see them again, I miss them so much! Again, THANK YOU! I'm thinking about writing the Pope about beginning the process to move you to Sainthood ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.