Bob gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I am a loner old lady who has always had trouble making friends or accepting help. But Stephanie and DoctorCosmonaut got together and over my protestations they built a gate so Bob could not escape my property and go for a long walk. Well actually DoctorCosmonaut built the gate and Stephanie paid for it. I hope you don't mind that I pulled your covers Steph. I really appreciate what the 2 friends did so I felt I needed to shout it out to the world. It's a beautiful gate looking nothing like what I told the Doctor to make. I'm guessing that this gate turned out so much better than the gate I said I wanted...

Here is Jordan putting on the latch, he uses his tongue a lot to help...:p

awth1c.jpg

almost finished...
x1mz2h.jpg

Look how proud he is...
Great looking gate and very handsome carpenter
maggiesgate.jpg

1zdw689.jpg

I really appreciate the effort taken to make Bob safe. I fought hard against accepting help like this but now I am so glad that Stephanie and Jordan didn't listen to me. Bob will be safe now and I can nap better now that I don't have to worry about his going for a walk up the street. Thank you so much...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Very nice! Stephanie and the Doctor should be very proud!

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Yes, I am a very skilled carpenter ;) Available for hire ;) jk

And I owe it to Maggie, she watches my torts. We have a karma gigging going on ;)

Man... I should have shaved before.. I have a gross five-o-clock mustache shadow going on >.<

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
California, central coast
That looks like one sturdy gate. Very nice of them to help you out. But thats what good friends do Maggie, help each other. I hope you'll get some good z's now.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Something is really wrong with me, all I do is cry lately. You are very, very loved Maggie. Jordan and Stephanie.....what can I say...you guys are the best of the best!!!!!

chadk

10 Year Member!
Nice work! Your a good friend Jordan. Now let's see Bob put it to the test :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Looks great! Good job Steph and Jordan :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
It's good to be loved isn't it Maggie. Good job Jordan and it was very nice of you Stephanie to pay for that for Maggie. Now Bob is safe, but I'm sure he'll find another way out to find a girlfriend. :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Not sure I like the "covers snatched" away, but I do appreciate your letting me help. :rolleyes:

It will be nice to keep Bob contained so we can continue to enjoy the stories of his adventures..."Bob Behind Bars". ;)

It looks perfect for the place and the purpose, Jordan. Good job...you have a future in carpentry either as a professional or as a husband and father someday...it probably won't be the last gate you build.:D

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
It was fun to build, and Maggie was a hoot. She was a good "supervisor" while I was there ;)

M

Maggie Cummings

DoctorCosmonaut said:
It was fun to build, and Maggie was a hoot. She was a good "supervisor" while I was there ;)

You especially liked me blowing the dirt in your eyes with my IROC leaf blower didn't ya???

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Now lets see how bob handles it, I am wondering if he is planning an escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.