Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Dear Santa.

I have tried this year to be good, but you know how it is. If fun wasn't well so much fun, perhaps I would be able to do better. :rolleyes: :p I am improving and that is easy to see because I have hardly fought with Tom at all lately. Well just don't read any TFO posts in the last couple of days, okay? :rolleyes:

Any how Santa, it's that time of year when I make my list of what I want for Christmas, so you can ignore it like always. ;) Remember the horse I wished and wished for many a Christmas time? The one you never brought me. :( I figure the years have gone past and I am about due to get something I actually wish for... isn't it?????

I know all your bumping from roof top to roof top, would not be good on egg fertility and hatching rates, so I won't ask for Erosa or Bells Hingeback eggs. :( I also know, with all the other kids asking for stuff, your budget has got to be pretty well shot, so how about I give you some options???

If you want to go cheap, what I really really want (and in a way more then the other gift ideas) is a liquid calcium like Calcionate.

Going up in cost is a pair of adult Spekii Hingebacks, a trio would even be better. :D

Or you could give me a check for $1,000 to spend any way I wish...

If price is no object, could I have the winning lottery ticket?

Thanks, Santa! I hope this has found you headache free (must be such a rotten time for you what with parents bringing their crying brats to sit on your lap and get their candy canes stuck in your beard). Please give Mrs. Claus my best. Tell the reindeer that they might want to be careful where they land on the roof... parts of it are kinda getting weak.

Jacqui

Okay, so what would each of you like for Christmas? This is a time to be purely selfish and not ask for things like world peace.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I don't have a clue what I want. I love surprises, and I know I'm going to get some great stuff from family because they always manage to get things I love, even though I don't give any suggestions.

I'm actually struggling a little tonight. I just had my Dad, Grandma and cousin visit, and between them they gave me £45 in cash amongst some toiletries and socks. Financially, things have been tough for years, and I'm the 'save and plan for the future' type. What spare money I have had has always gone to the charities and fundraisers I support. Now that my business is going well and I'm getting myself in a good position financially, I know I can take this £45 and treat myself.

The problem is, it's been so long since I spent money on myself for anything that wasn't completely necessary, I seem to have forgotten how to buy myself treats. I'll watch this thread and take inspiration from others.
:p

Of course, if money didn't come into it, I'd like some property. Just a small one-bed flat for security.

Edit: Tell a lie. Emrys was a gift I chose myself, and I have spent a fair bit on him since I got him, but I'm pretty sure I've spent all I can on him for now!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I can honestly say I don't want anything. I'm totally happy living here in my little cave with no newspaper to read, no news to watch on the TV or listen to on the radio. No people around to bother me.

Well...maybe a little more money might be nice, but I really do have enough to live on if I'm careful.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
I can honestly say I don't want anything. I'm totally happy living here in my little cave with no newspaper to read, no news to watch on the TV or listen to on the radio. No people around to bother me.

Well...maybe a little more money might be nice, but I really do have enough to live on if I'm careful.

what don't want Santa to bring you some of that pie?? Or the ice cream the way they use to make it???

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
All I want for Christmas is a really, really good camera.......and some brains to figure out how to use it. sigh.....

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
emysemys said:

You and my Dad would get along great!! To bad he's married.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
terryo said:
All I want for Christmas is a really, really good camera.......and some brains to figure out how to use it. sigh.....

:D One of those is on my, "when we get rich" list. :D

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Bonifay, FL
I want a new Jeep and a pair of clown pastel yellow belly sliders.. And a 300 gallon stock tank :)

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I would like for christmas a leopard tort, a star and homopus signatus, oh and while i am asking can you pay off all my debts,
thanks santa

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I would like:
A small pocket Nikon camera and Cheesecake the pony :)

Also a leopard tortoise, or two, and chameleon wouldn't go a miss!

THANK YOU SANTA :D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
If money were not a problem.....I could really use some Jubeaderm(sp?) lip injections and some botox. This would cost about 1,000 for as much as I need. I hate that my lips disapear when I smile. Getting old sucks!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
In all honesty, I would like to buy my 5 year old the hot pink baley bow Uggs I saw the other day. I got her the hot pink baley button Ugg's in September but they are no where near as cute as the bow's and Rob said that 2 pairs of Uggs for 5 year old is silly, but I think he would be okay if Santa brought them:).

Other than that, if Rob could have more vacay day's so that we could take a few short trips this winter that would be great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.