Cricket Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Hmmm....this solves the mystery of why the reptile shop near my house has not been carrying the small ones for the past few wks.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Angi said:
Roaches can live on anything. They are horrible creepy bullet proff bugs. Yuk! My sister once lived in an apartment that was infested.

Ahhh. Spoken by someone who has never tried to propagate them. Let me send you some Zebras, Harlequins and Rhinos. We'll see if you can even keep them alive. (I can't).:D

I must admit. I have never tried shooting them. Maybe they ARE bulletproof.:p

I don't find them any more creepy than crickets or any other bug. At least they don't make any awful noises to keep you up all night.

tortoiseguy65

5 Year Member
Illinois
Thanks Tom. I sent you a PM.

Tom said:
Jeff, PM me an adress. How many, what size, what species? What are you feeding them to? I've actually been stressing out lately because some of my colonies are just exploding and I can't feed them out any where near fast enough. I've had to split colonies and I'm running out of room and bins.

ThankT

latshki

5 Year Member
this virus is species specific which means it only affects the common house cricket that we use for feeders, it will not transmit to other inverts

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
Tom said:
Angi said:
Roaches can live on anything. They are horrible creepy bullet proff bugs. Yuk! My sister once lived in an apartment that was infested.

Ahhh. Spoken by someone who has never tried to propagate them. Let me send you some Zebras, Harlequins and Rhinos. We'll see if you can even keep them alive. (I can't).:D

I must admit. I have never tried shooting them. Maybe they ARE bulletproof.:p

I don't find them any more creepy than crickets or any other bug. At least they don't make any awful noises to keep you up all night.

i love that response! i really hope your giganteus start doing better. they are really cool. i'm going to have to get a booster for my dubia colony...my inverts have depleted my colony. i got some new amazing scorps, i should post those for you to check out...can you say...ANDROCTONUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.